Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,503   Posts: 187,556   Members: 6,462   Active Members: 324
Welcome to our newest member, Timewalker.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Padded pouch for eyeglasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrussGott View Post
    Thanks, although that's the link for the normal mesh fabric, not the *spacer mesh* fabric which has padding (unless I'm missing it in the giant list?) like the back of a backpack (which has breathable mesh attached to thick "spacer" padding.)

... and it looks like only the colored zipper version is made of spacer mesh I guess?

if true, meaning you can no longer purchase spacer mesh GWs?
    Ha, good point, I hadn't even noticed the mesh difference!

Sounds like a question for Darcy
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
      Would the Spacer Mesh Ghost Whale be enough padding? IMHO / for my use it would be: a hard case is needed for totally squish-or-crush-proof protection, but I think the mesh would be plenty cushy.
      My gut feeling is no - Mesh may allow for the lenses to smudge or scratch.
      Bags - S25 (Mars Red balistic/Northwest sky/halcyon), S19 (Deep blue balistic/Iberian/halcyon). S22 (Aubergine)SCB (Nordic)
      Accessories - including Nik's #4 wallets, ghost whales, Q-kits, pouches, stuff sacks, travel trays.

Comment

Working...
      X