Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,533   Posts: 187,860   Members: 6,497   Active Members: 289
Welcome to our newest member, brppreacher.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Field Journal Notebook To Debut 09/28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foggy Morn
    replied
    I keep hoping it's up before I have to leave. What category is it going to be listed under? (If I missed that earlier, my apologies.) If I had to guess, I'd say... Accessories?

Leave a comment:

• KnitnSpin
    replied
    I'm enjoying the anticipation, Darcy! :-) And we all know it will be worth the wait!
    My Swift bag still has room....

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    The FJN will be up soon! We're just editing the last photos.

Leave a comment:

• KnitnSpin
    replied
    It's been 9/28 for 12 hours on my end! I keep peeking in here hoping to see the coveted Field Journal Notebook!

Leave a comment:

• Lime
    replied
    Originally posted by keith View Post
    Looking at all the replies and interest in Darcy's announcement really makes me site back in awe. It's not often that a brand can create such fans and enthusiasts like this. Especially for products that you cant drive or compute on....amazing and a testament to the quality and design. I am very proud to be part of the family here...also excited to see this journal!
    Keith
    http://www.harvesteating.com
    I know what you mean, I feel like I'm at a Beatles concert or something equally crazy =)

Leave a comment:

• keith
    replied
    Amazing Products Create Amazing Enthusists

Looking at all the replies and interest in Darcy's announcement really makes me site back in awe. It's not often that a brand can create such fans and enthusiasts like this. Especially for products that you cant drive or compute on....amazing and a testament to the quality and design. I am very proud to be part of the family here...also excited to see this journal!
    Keith
    http://www.harvesteating.com

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    09/28 is when the Field Journal Notebook will debut for pre-orders. It will ship around late November or early December.
    yay! just in time for the holidays!

i hope you'll be making lots of the FJN for the holidays - they will sell out!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    09/28 is when the Field Journal Notebook will debut for pre-orders. It will ship around late November or early December.

Leave a comment:

• bbcamp
    replied
    Wonderful!

Thanks, Darcy and Tom!

Will you be opening the site for pre-orders earlier?

bb

Leave a comment:

• ex machina
    replied
    What a delightful and teasing photo! This is all very exciting. I am so happy to read a date is set! And the water bottle next month no less.

hmm... I better make some budgetary adjustments.. Economic flaps at full! Engage thrift stabalizers! Set course to Tom Bihn, Budget Priority One, Engage! ;P

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by Abita View Post
    The fact that I see crimson in the shallow depth of field picture has me excited...I wish I could make it the Tom Bihn Fest (I am local and all), but I have to take the dog to obedience class. If you'd met my dog, you'd understand. :-)
    aww, i hope you have a productive class!

in case you decide to pop in, i'll be sure to have some toats! toats are delicious, healthy, vegan cookies that i really like! i don't have a dog, but the people who make toats say that your dog will like them too!

Leave a comment:

• Abita
    replied
    The fact that I see crimson in the shallow depth of field picture has me excited...I wish I could make it the Tom Bihn Fest (I am local and all), but I have to take the dog to obedience class. If you'd met my dog, you'd understand. :-)

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    Originally posted by backpack View Post
    Would Tom consider creating clothing out of the yummy soft Ultrasuede?
    I've been meaning to ask whether the ultrasuede colors in the recent blog post are more accurate than the ones shown in the announcement blog post about ultrasuede screen cloths. Slate blue looks a lot darker (and more interesting) in the recent blog post photo.

moriond

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    replied
    Very artistic picture and such great news!

Would Tom consider creating clothing out of the yummy soft Ultrasuede?

Ear warmers for example

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by sartis View Post
    Same Difference? Thanks for the welcome.
    well, a blurry picture is completely out of focus (or perhaps blurred). a picture with a shallow depth of field has a portion of the picture that is sharply in focus, with the rest of the picture out of focus.

worry not, we will all get to see the FJN in all its glory next tuesday!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X