4/22 Restock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4/22 Restock Thread

Apologies if there's already a thread about this ...

So who's looking forward to what?

I'm thinking a TT and was considering a Synik 30 (which I absolutely don't need ) but ... Bummer! I just noticed that the Ursa/acuity combo looks to be off the color list for the Synik 30 ... I'm positive it was there just a day or two ago ... hmmm ...

Monster Trucks and travel trays for me!

Comment

Is there a thread or a list of items being restocked?

Comment

Originally posted by father_dawg View Post
        Is there a thread or a list of items being restocked?
        There totally is, in visual form (which works very well for me).

https://www.tombihn.com/collections/restock

Comment

I believe TB will be posting or emailing more info on the restock, but as you've noted, they have the sorted webpage up on the main site - thanks GrussGott and jobeyonekenobi

For this restock, I need to remember to get a couple medium Double Organizer Pouches to try out with the Packing Cube Shoulder Bags since they apparently work well to help provide a bit of stiffness/structure as well as storing things...otherwise, I think I will be very restrained because there are many many many Shop Bags and things Canary in my near future for the next pre-order
          I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post
            I believe TB will be posting or emailing more info on the restock, but as you've noted, they have the sorted webpage up on the main site - thanks GrussGott and jobeyonekenobi

For this restock, I need to remember to get a couple medium Double Organizer Pouches to try out with the Packing Cube Shoulder Bags since they apparently work well to help provide a bit of stiffness/structure as well as storing things...otherwise, I think I will be very restrained because there are many many many Shop Bags and things Canary in my near future for the next pre-order
            For me I think this is a "Just say no" moment, because I really don't need more Double Organizer Pouches. My guess is that at present they're still using 1050d Ballistic Nylon for these (so Burnt Orange would be a cool color). A side effect of adding the various new Cordura fabrics is that eventually you may see some of those colors used for the DOPs. (I rely on forum reports to tell me when).

Here's a picture to show the match between the size of the Medium Double Organizer Pouch to a Packing Cube Shoulder Bag:
            Cayenne 500d Cordura Pouch against a 400d Steel Halcyon PCSB

Comment

A few details about Thursday's restock:

Travel Trays will be restocked in Halcyon 4/22 — the ballistic Travel Trays will be restocked sometime in May.

We made a big effort to make enough of each item to prevent them from selling out, so we don't expect that to happen. One exception *might* be the Travel Trays in Halcyon because, well, Halcyon. We made quite a lot of those, though, so we're feeling ok about it.

Note that some Monster Truck and Truckasana colors will be restocked 4/22, but others are “In Production” because they’ll be offered as part of the 5/6 pre-order. We snuck those two bags into the pre-order last minute because we were getting many questions about if they’d be available in the 1000d Cordura options — and because they were last minute additions, photos won’t be up until 4/30 or thereabouts.
              Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Darcy, What materials are being used for the Double Organizer Pouches in the 4/22 restock -- are these 1050d Ballistic Nylon? And for the Colored Zipper Ghost Whale Organizer Pouches should I assume there are none in spacer mesh because you're out of spacer mesh?

Thanks,

moriond

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
                  Darcy, What materials are being used for the Double Organizer Pouches in the 4/22 restock -- are these 1050d Ballistic Nylon? And for the Colored Zipper Ghost Whale Organizer Pouches should I assume there are none in spacer mesh because you're out of spacer mesh?

Thanks,

moriond
                  I'll have to check on the particular materials for the DOPs since they're mostly scrap! Correct re: CZGWOPs -- we're out of spacer mesh, so no more spacer mesh Ghost Whales.
                  Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

I'm looking for a couple of travel tray's; but I was also wondering if someone can tell me if the Cache 17B will fit my 17" LG Gram laptop and fit into my Tri-Star in portrait mode. I'd like to order it at the same time.
                    Using a: Super Ego (Black, Steel, Wasabi) with seat belt strip (Wasabi), and alternate reflective Strip. Black BrainCell, Wasabi Snake Charmer, Cork Small Organizer Pouch, and Olive green medium organizer pouch.

Comment

Originally posted by GrussGott View Post
                      Apologies if there's already a thread about this ...

So who's looking forward to what?

I'm thinking a TT and was considering a Synik 30 (which I absolutely don't need ) but ... Bummer! I just noticed that the Ursa/acuity combo looks to be off the color list for the Synik 30 ... I'm positive it was there just a day or two ago ... hmmm ...
                      The Ursa/Acuity Synik 30 is back in the lineup here I suggest that you add it to your wishlist. I’d use the wishlist to keep track of any color combinations that you find interesting because it offers a simple way to track color combinations that you like.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeL View Post
                        I'm looking for a couple of travel tray's; but I was also wondering if someone can tell me if the Cache 17B will fit my 17" LG Gram laptop and fit into my Tri-Star in portrait mode. I'd like to order it at the same time.
                        If no one with that combo chimes in here, be sure to contact the fine folks in Customer Service through chat/email/phone - they'll be able to help.
                        I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Well, those Solaris Travel trays looked to be gone in around 2 minutes. Wow.

Comment

Pulled the trigger on a Wasabi Large Travel Tray (so my daughter can stop borrowing my Ultraviolet one). I also picked up a Logic Blue Monster Truck, a Medium Stuff Sack, a small and medium double organizer pouch. I think I've spent enough for 10AM EST on a Thursday morning.
                            Using a: Super Ego (Black, Steel, Wasabi) with seat belt strip (Wasabi), and alternate reflective Strip. Black BrainCell, Wasabi Snake Charmer, Cork Small Organizer Pouch, and Olive green medium organizer pouch.

Comment

Originally posted by jobeyonekenobi View Post
                              Well, those Solaris Travel trays looked to be gone in around 2 minutes. Wow.
                              Right?? I got an e-mail that they were back in stock, I clicked on it the minute I got the mail, and by then they were gone again. Bizarre. I was gonna get a Solaris and an Island STT, now I'm debating with myself whether I want to wait for a restock or maybe get one in Wasabi instead...

Comment

Working...
                              X