5/6 Pre-Order Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cooner View Post

Oh noooo! It WAS available all this time, but I see it's changed from burnt orange to wilderness green in my Wish List … Anxiously waiting to hear if this is a bug or if something happened with the pre-order supplies! 😱
    It’s listed again…maybe it was just a glitch in the system.

Comment

Originally posted by JonH View Post
      Darcy Hi - the MCB isn't showing up with burnt orange as an option (though the SCB does have it as an option). Is the MCB going to be available in burnt orange this time round? The SCB, MCB and LCB are available in 21, 20 and 19 different colours respectively which seems... odd?
      Originally posted by Cooner View Post

Oh noooo! It WAS available all this time, but I see it's changed from burnt orange to wilderness green in my Wish List … Anxiously waiting to hear if this is a bug or if something happened with the pre-order supplies! 😱
      Burnt Orange MCB is back up! Not sure why it disappeared, but thanks for letting us know!

Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
        Burnt Orange MCB is back up! Not sure why it disappeared, but thanks for letting us know!
        THANK YOU!!! ❤️❤️❤️

(And thanks Wanderlust77 )
        ---
        My Bags: Burnt Orange Aeronaut 30
        Ordered: Burnt Orange Side KickAubergine Everyday CubeletDawn Wallet
        With: Island Packing CubesTravel Tray Cubelet

Preordered: Burnt Orange Medium Cafe Bag Canary Large Shop Bag

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post

Thank you!

Comment

Do we know what time the pre-order starts?
            All the places I look just say the date.
            I'm in the U.K. so I just keep refreshing the page.
            As midnight has come and gone (I was assuming some automated system would do the orders) I'm guessing that it's from when the shop itself opens?

Comment

Originally posted by roguexuk View Post
              Do we know what time the pre-order starts?
              All the places I look just say the date.
              I'm in the U.K. so I just keep refreshing the page.
              As midnight has come and gone (I was assuming some automated system would do the orders) I'm guessing that it's from when the shop itself opens?
              Hi roguexuk, I'm also in the UK and I believe the update starts at 7am Pacific Time, which is 3pm BST.
              So many bags. And I love them all.

Comment

Antonia thanks. At least I don't have to keep refreshing the page to make sure I haven't missed the start

Comment

Antonia thanks. At least I don't have to keep refreshing the page to make sure I haven't missed the start
                  Most welcome! I was trying to figure out if we are in GMT or BST now, but I'm 99% sure it's BST!

Comment

Originally posted by Antonia View Post

Most welcome! I was trying to figure out if we are in GMT or BST now, but I'm 99% sure it's BST!
                    It’s an 8 hour difference right now I’m pretty sure (I’m UK too) but I think the product pages are saying 12pm PT so 8pm UK?

Comment

I thought the 12pm was for the close of the pre-order. Hmm will have to check

Comment

roguexuk Antonia JonH https://www.tombihn.com/blogs/main/56preorder

Comment

This time of year, 7am Pacific should be 3pm London.
                          Pre order opens at 7am Pacific - in about 90 from this comment posting
                          I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post
                            This time of year, 7am Pacific should be 3pm London.
                            Pre order opens at 7am Pacific - in about 90 from this comment posting
                            Thanks for the confirmation, G42!

Comment

I thought the 12pm was for the close of the pre-order. Hmm will have to check
                              Oops, you’re right. My bad.

Comment

To everyone on the Tom Bihn crew, thanks for offering the large cafe bag again. I dearly love my cocoa/wasabi with the portable culture tag. I use it sparingly these days as I didn't think it would come back around.
                                The pre-order was quick and painless this morning, now the waiting begins...

Comment

Working...
                                X