Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,586   Posts: 188,411   Members: 6,562   Active Members: 320
Welcome to our newest member, Arlene31H3.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May Rare Bag Giveaway is live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May Rare Bag Giveaway is live!

Click here to enter the May Rare Bag Giveaway.

The May giveaway is: The Tiniest Travel Tray In The World

Our Travel Tray is available in sizes Small and Large. When made three samples of progressively smaller TTs, we discovered that they were pretty annoying to sew: the crew was basically like, no, we don't wanna make these. That means this, the smallest of the three tiny Travel Trays, is one of a kind. Like Highlander, there can only be one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	may-giveaway.jpg
Views:	447
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	331825
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Darcy If you signed up for May before the item was announced, do you need to re-sign up now that this item has been added?
    Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is a PickUp Truck and Everyday Cubelet. Love all my shop bags, ghost whales, cubelets. Hoping to travel again soon to use my A30 and co-pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by sturbridge View Post
      Darcy If you signed up for May before the item was announced, do you need to re-sign up now that this item has been added?
      Good question. If you signed up in May before this was announced, you don't need to sign up again.

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

It's a Travel Tray, I have no choice but to sign up! And it's got a Portable Culture label! Be Still My Heart!
        A45CC K CQPC 3DCCGES25 SK SCBQKTTMCBLSB TT TSS4 PCSBSCBTT CQPC PQBPQK LT SETT 3DCCQKS19 TT P3DCCTS PP BBLCBCP TTRi QK NFTD A30DLBC

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
          When made three samples of progressively smaller TTs, we discovered that they were pretty annoying to sew: the crew was basically like, no, we don't wanna make these. That means this, the smallest of the three tiny Travel Trays, is one of a kind. Like Highlander, there can only be one.
          I love that the crew was like "uh, no" and that their feedback is such a core part of how TB works
          (Even though that is a wicked cute little Travel Tray and I'd snap them up)

So what was it's 'born on' year then?
          I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post

I love that the crew was like "uh, no" and that their feedback is such a core part of how TB works
            (Even though that is a wicked cute little Travel Tray and I'd snap them up)

So what was it's 'born on' year then?
            Ohhh that's a good question. I think it was late 2019.

Comment

Working...
            X