Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,586   Posts: 188,411   Members: 6,562   Active Members: 320
Welcome to our newest member, Arlene31H3.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next restock on 5/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next restock on 5/11

Heads-up! We'll be restocking the following bags on Tuesday, 5/11. (Click here to see all of them in one place!)

Synik 22
    Pilot
    Cadet
    Daylight Briefcase
    Daylight Backpack
    Nik's Minimalist Wallets
    Small and Large Travel Tray
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

A Taiga Pilot!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlust77 View Post
      A Taiga Pilot!!
      Taiga Pilot may be hard to resist. I'm absolutely enjoying my Taiga DLBP last couple weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by dmoneysong View Post

Taiga Pilot may be hard to resist. I'm absolutely enjoying my Taiga DLBP last couple weeks.
        I don’t *need* it, but it sure would go nicely with my Taiga Synic30! (When we’re able to travel again, of course)

Comment

Been waiting a long time for a Synik 22 in Aubergine! Got some travel plans for that Bad Boy!
          On an Epic Quest for the Perfect Bag...

One Bag to rule them all, One Bag to find them,
          One Bag to carry them all and in the aircraft bind them...

Comment

Woohoo! I just ordered an island Small Travel Tray. Hopefully it arrives before my trip to see Dad in eight days. Looking forward to it regardless!

Also ordered one island Cubelet. Not sure what I need it for yet, but it looks like it might come in useful for something.

Thanks Darcy and everyone
            ---
            My Bags: Burnt Orange Medium Cafe BagSide Kick Co-Pilot Aeronaut 30
            Canary Large Shop Bag Dawn Large Shop BagAubergine Everyday Cubelet
            With: Island Packing CubesTravel Tray Cubelet Dawn Wallet

Comment

I now have an Original Halcyon DLBP added to my massive preorder. First venture into Original Halcyon so I'm excited.
              Solaris ALL THE THINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by Selcouth View Post
                I now have an Original Halcyon DLBP added to my massive preorder. First venture into Original Halcyon so I'm excited.
                Seems the OG Halcyon DLBP is sold out already... Oh well. I totally forgot about the restock. I already have one, but it's rather beat up (was my first TB bag). I was tempted to get a new one - probably best that I didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by b1gsky View Post

Seems the OG Halcyon DLBP is sold out already... Oh well. I totally forgot about the restock. I already have one, but it's rather beat up (was my first TB bag). I was tempted to get a new one - probably best that I didn't.
                  Missed out on it as well. Hopefully it returns. I really want to try the fabric so I'm eyeing the Maker's Bag but the Black Halcyon with blackout label looks so good.

Comment

Those OG Halcyon DLBPs went fast. We're going to make more... estimated restock date is August!

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

New video showing off what fits in the three sizes of Cafe Bags *and* how they look worn by people of various heights:

Packing ideas and load outs! TOM BIHN Cafe Bag edition

Comment

Working...
                      X