Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,586   Posts: 188,411   Members: 6,562   Active Members: 320
Welcome to our newest member, Arlene31H3.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else wish for a Super Ego or larger laptop bag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else wish for a Super Ego or larger laptop bag?

I have the Super Ego, which has been working great. I wonder though if Tom Bihn has shifted away from making bags of that size? Especially for people who have larger laptops, like the 16" Macbook Pro? It would be nice if there were an "updated" Super Ego.

I personally wouldn't want that much weight on one shoulder (unless there was also a waist strap to help take up the weight when needed), though I have a bad back, so ymmv.

If I had to carry a big laptop I'd use one of their backpacks like the Brain Bag, esp if I had a lot of other stuff besides. I love that thing!

Last edited by Surrealle; 05-09-2021, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Surrealle View Post
      I personally wouldn't want that much weight on one shoulder (unless there was also a waist strap to help take up the weight when needed), though I have a bad back, so ymmv.

If I had to carry a big laptop I'd use one of their backpacks like the Brain Bag, esp if I had a lot of other stuff besides. I love that thing!
      I prefer the form factor of a shoulder bag rather than a backpack. I just wished that Tom Bihn hadn't given up on larger shoulder bags.

Comment

Working...
      X