Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,577   Posts: 188,302   Members: 6,534   Active Members: 278
Welcome to our newest member, QQYFodil79.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New BEFORE AND AFTER series!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New BEFORE AND AFTER series!

First up: Monster Truck

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-05-10 20-12-05 +0000.GIF
Views:	1249
Size:	5.33 MB
ID:	332169
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

We've also got one for The Truck in the works. What other bags would you like to see before & afters of?!
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Pop tote, zip top shop bags, western flyer, makers bag

Comment

I would like to see this concept applied to travel bag interior organization - for example, an A45 or SN30 full of loose items, then repacked with stuff sacks, packing cubes, pouches etc.

Comment

I would like to see the slideshow slowed down. It's making me dizzy.

Comment

Plus one on every comment above this one. And would add the Paragon.

Comment

Agreed, slower animation or stills would be nice. I also felt dizzy going between the two pictures and I'd like to see what all actually made it into the bag!

Comment

You should do these for the Yeomen before you get a lot of larges returned. I don't think people know how big 71L is
                Aeronaut 45 | Aeronaut 45 Packing Cube Shoulder Bag |Yeomen

Comment

Originally posted by julia View Post
                  You should do these for the Yeomen before you get a lot of larges returned. I don't think people know how big 71L is
                  See How big is the Yeoman Duffel? This big:
                  https://forums.tombihn.com/forum/tom...uffel-this-big

The 10-13-2015 thread by Zeke with the text "You don't realize how massive the Yeoman Duffel is until you stuff a full size 7 year old inside one!"
                  Large Yeoman Duffel with a 7 year old child inside
                  Last edited by moriond; 06-02-2021, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Seeing Kasper is so wonderful, he looks so cool with all the TB gear.

A before and after series is a great idea, but it is a bit too fast, a slide show would be lovely.

I have to say that nothing can match the TB Crew's videos. I like them a lot, there is something relaxing about the music, which is always on point, the people's meandering is meaningful, the people themselves are beautiful, and of course, all the bags and accessories looking their best when they are actually used.

Comment

Working...
                    X