Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,580   Posts: 188,314   Members: 6,539   Active Members: 284
Welcome to our newest member, tam017.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmoneysong View Post
    Does anyone have a photo of Taiga Side Effect? Product page has shown a placeholder for some time now…
    We just uploaded a couple photos to the site (link).

Comment

Originally posted by b1gsky View Post
      Next restock is supposed to be Café bags in both Night Walk and Black with Blackout label and Dawn inside?! You‘re killing me here. As if I don’t have enough Café bags already.
      Yaaaay!! Someone else with a cafe bag obsession. 💜
      Current bags: SCB in Aubergine, Burnt Orange, Ursa / MVB in Aubergine, Ursa / LCB in Burnt Orange / PUT in Aubergine, Burnt Orange / Mini Yeoman in Aubergine / EDC in Constellation / Multiple GWOPs, Pocket Pouches, OPs

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post

Yaaaay!! Someone else with a cafe bag obsession. 💜
        The SCB in Night Walk I had ordered was delivered today, and oh my - it’s soo pretty! This one is definitely here to stay. I think the color is perfect. I definitely need more Night Walk in my life.

Comment

The SCB in Night Walk I had ordered was delivered today, and oh my - it’s soo pretty! This one is definitely here to stay. I think the color is perfect. I definitely need more Night Walk in my life.
          Pics...pics! I was traveling when the last restock went live, so I need to live vicariously through everyone's photos of Night Walk.
          Last edited by lizziejean3; 09-22-2021, 01:56 PM.
          Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
          Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
          Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewR View Post

We just uploaded a couple photos to the site (link).
            Looks great! That NW/Tidal though....

Comment

We just updated the page for the next restock- scheduled for next Monday, 9/27 at 7am PT! You can see the details here: 9/27 Restock

Comment

Originally posted by lizziejean3 View Post

Pics...pics! I was traveling when the last restock went live, so I need to live vicariously through everyone's photos of Night Walk.
                It’s dark here right now, but I’ll take some pics tomorrow in daylight.

Comment

It’s dark here right now, but I’ll take some pics tomorrow in daylight.
                  Thanks! I think Night Walk may be my new favorite color.
                  Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
                  Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Comment

So, I tried to take some pics. It’s a difficult color to photograph, it changes between more blue and more grey depending on the lighting. A bit similar to Steel which looks more grey or more green in different light. And in the sunlight it has a shimmer to it, although it doesn’t look quite as sparkly as it does in the last picture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2C6AA356-74D0-4CBF-A07A-602CE423E51C.jpeg
Views:	605
Size:	971.1 KB
ID:	336318 Click image for larger version

Name:	DEF5A8ED-39E2-4B4C-966D-8369FC2C05D7.jpeg
Views:	590
Size:	698.9 KB
ID:	336319

Name:	E25E1652-5E95-4D04-AE0E-8C602EE3629B.jpeg
Views:	596
Size:	387.0 KB
ID:	336320 Click image for larger version

Name:	03A436BD-7E1C-444E-BC31-37AC274C77B1.jpeg
Size:	381.4 KB
ID:	336321

Comment

So, I tried to take some pics. It’s a difficult color to photograph, it changes between more blue and more grey depending on the lighting. A bit similar to Steel which looks more grey or more green in different light. And in the sunlight it has a shimmer to it, although it doesn’t look quite as sparkly as it does in the last picture.

Name:	2C6AA356-74D0-4CBF-A07A-602CE423E51C.jpeg
Views:	605
Size:	971.1 KB
ID:	336318 Click image for larger version

Name:	DEF5A8ED-39E2-4B4C-966D-8369FC2C05D7.jpeg
Size:	698.9 KB
ID:	336319

Name:	E25E1652-5E95-4D04-AE0E-8C602EE3629B.jpeg
Views:	596
Size:	387.0 KB
ID:	336320 Click image for larger version

Name:	03A436BD-7E1C-444E-BC31-37AC274C77B1.jpeg
Size:	381.4 KB
ID:	336321
                      Thank you for the photos! Night Walk is truly stunning.

Comment

Thanks for the photos! I CANNOT WAIT for my nightwalk/tidal PU to arrive. Or the new maker's bags to come out. I tried a LCB when they were re-released and am just not a big fan of the vertical orientation.

Comment

I signed up for the forum just to say that if there's ever a Techno/Aeronaut 45/30, Synik 30, or Daylight Backpack in Seapine Green, it would be an insta-buy from me.

Comment

Originally posted by pelicularities View Post
                            I signed up for the forum just to say that if there's ever a Techno/Aeronaut 45/30, Synik 30, or Daylight Backpack in Seapine Green, it would be an insta-buy from me.
                            Welcome to the Forums pelicularities

There are quite a few fans of Seapine, it will be fun to see what they make with it.
                            We can Darcy to add it to the wish list of colours
                            I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Darcy any plans on S25 in Olive? I love my old one, but much prefer the edgeless straps. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by earth5 View Post
                                Darcy any plans on S25 in Olive? I love my old one, but much prefer the edgeless straps. Thanks!
                                I have an S30 in Olive cordura and it's gorgeous. I second the request for an S25 in Olive as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X