Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,525   Posts: 187,781   Members: 6,486   Active Members: 307
Welcome to our newest member, ozzyrussell.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mbladen3210 View Post
    Will there be another run of the co-pilot soon? Preferably BH?
    Welcome to the Forums Mbladen3210
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

So someone who's better with all this fabric stuff might be able to tell me if I'm right here-I have a Boreal Tough Stuff Grab Bag and a Boreal Cordura Ghost Whale. Are they two separate types of fabrics? They feel a bit different but I'm wondering if I just can't quite tell because my Ghost Whale is kind of on the smaller side. I quite like their looks/feels so I'm not complaining, just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy when I compared them and was like "wait...are these different?"
      Guide's Edition Synapse 25, Pilot, HLT2

Comment

Originally posted by Skirata44 View Post
        So someone who's better with all this fabric stuff might be able to tell me if I'm right here-I have a Boreal Tough Stuff Grab Bag and a Boreal Cordura Ghost Whale. Are they two separate types of fabrics? They feel a bit different but I'm wondering if I just can't quite tell because my Ghost Whale is kind of on the smaller side. I quite like their looks/feels so I'm not complaining, just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy when I compared them and was like "wait...are these different?"
        Those are the same fabric! Just a little goof on our side and the Boreal Pouches are all called Tough Stuff now. Sorry for the confusion

Comment

Working...
        X