Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,374   Members: 6,553   Active Members: 307
Welcome to our newest member, articulate.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boaz View Post
    I would love to see a co-pilot in halcyon or 1050
    These are around - they used to stock CP in 1050. I have a Steel one.

Comment

Any chance of some fun pinky color making an appearance, either interior or exterior? My MCB in Azalea will have to be pried out of my cold dead hands! I'd love a pink lining!

Comment

I would LOVE the return of Azalea. It is such a beautiful, deep color. I have a Medium Organizer Pouch in Azalea, but gosh just imagine the Paradigm, Synik 22 or a Zip Top Shop Bag in Azalea! It would be beautiful.

Originally posted by flushpuppy View Post
        Any chance of some fun pinky color making an appearance, either interior or exterior? My MCB in Azalea will have to be pried out of my cold dead hands! I'd love a pink lining!

Comment

Originally posted by Cristina View Post
          (enabling mode activated)
          Am I correct in reading this as a both/and situation? If so, then definitely YES!

I wish I could do this. But with a Synapse 25 and Synik 30, as well as working from home now, I can barely justify another backpack as it is. If for no other reason, the space (I have to store my Tristar and Techonaut 45 as well). But I would love the variety in Paragons.

Comment

11/16 Restock collection is up!

It's basically two restocks in one, and there's a lot of news: the return of the Clear Organizer Wallet with Texon or Black Microsuede dividers (as well as an all-fabric version), what could be the last batch of P.I.K.A. pouches as we know them, Snake Charmers in 1000d Cordura, and of course Grab Bags in Cerylon.

We wrote up a blog post with all of the details: 11/16 Restock Notes

Let us know if you have any questions... we tried to think of everything, but it's very possible that we didn't!
            Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
              the return of the Clear Organizer Wallet with Texon or Black Microsuede dividers (as well as an all-fabric version)
              Love the all-fabric option!! Is there any chance we'll see all-fabric organizer pouches (or double organizer pouches) in the near future?
              SG23 is my walk/bike commuter bag

Comment

Originally posted by epeterson View Post

Love the all-fabric option!! Is there any chance we'll see all-fabric organizer pouches (or double organizer pouches) in the near future?
                We're glad folks requested the all-fabric option... we'd forgotten about it, or at least I did!

I'll add requests for both to our project app! That said, I think it's unlikely: we're offering quite a few options these days and I think we'd need to narrow them down a bit before offering more, if that makes sense. Maybe as a special production run at some point?
                Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

11/16 Restock collection is up!

It's basically two restocks in one, and there's a lot of news: the return of the Clear Organizer Wallet with Texon or Black Microsuede dividers (as well as an all-fabric version), what could be the last batch of P.I.K.A. pouches as we know them, Snake Charmers in 1000d Cordura, and of course Grab Bags in Cerylon.

We wrote up a blog post with all of the details: 11/16 Restock Notes

Let us know if you have any questions... we tried to think of everything, but it's very possible that we didn't!
                  P.I.K.A.!…So exciting!

Comment

Really appreciate the options provided for the COW. I’ve been enjoying it last couple months.

Sidebar: There was a picture posted earlier this year (cannot find it via search) of a Double Organizer Pouch that was a perfect fit for a vaccine card. Behind it I’d like to store some receipts. Is that the Small or Medium?

Comment

We're glad folks requested the all-fabric option... we'd forgotten about it, or at least I did!

I'll add requests for both to our project app! That said, I think it's unlikely: we're offering quite a few options these days and I think we'd need to narrow them down a bit before offering more, if that makes sense. Maybe as a special production run at some point?
                      +1 for all fabric double organizer pouches as a special production run. I like using the small DOP as a larger wallet, but don't always like having a clear section.

Comment

Originally posted by Senua View Post

+1 for all fabric double organizer pouches as a special production run. I like using the small DOP as a larger wallet, but don't always like having a clear section.
                        Honestly I'd like a fabric or mesh version of most anything that has the clear plastic in it. While I do like the transparency, I struggle with things sticking to it and making it hard to insert and remove items. It's the main reason I couldn't really use my COW, which was disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by Boaz View Post
                          I would love to see a co-pilot in halcyon or 1050
                          I have a Black 1050/Steel Halcyon copilot

Comment

Originally posted by epeterson View Post

It would be neat to get the pen/pencil size in particular, as solid fabric - Cerylon would be lovely but so would all the other fabrics
                            I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by dmoneysong View Post

Sidebar: There was a picture posted earlier this year (cannot find it via search) of a Double Organizer Pouch that was a perfect fit for a vaccine card. Behind it I’d like to store some receipts. Is that the Small or Medium?
                              I'd like to know this as well. Which of the small clear pouches would hold a vaccine card? The double organizer and/or wallet?

Comment

Originally posted by m_cycle View Post

I'd like to know this as well. Which of the small clear pouches would hold a vaccine card? The double organizer and/or wallet?
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	image_24412.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	5.04 MB
ID:	337129
                                Here is my standard CDC vaccine card inside the Clear Organizer Wallet. I left the zipper open so you can see that the card is taller than the zipper. You can't see the name and DOB behind the zipper tape and the Tom Bihn logo (saved me from having to blur it out!)

Click image for larger version

Name:	163675380264463409409020641193.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	4.98 MB
ID:	337130
                                This photo is to show the width of the card compared to the zipper opening. It *just* fits, and once the card bottoms out in the pouch, you have to awkwardly tug the zipper around and over the top of the card to get it inside. It would be a pain to retrieve other items from the wallet unless you put the card in back.

If you are looking for a wallet that can also carry your vaccine card, but don't expect to have to show the card regularly, you could get by with the COW and the card in the very back.

On the other hand, if you are looking for a card protector with which you can easily show people your card through the clear front, I'd opt for the Small Clear Organizer Pouch. That would be the smallest pouch that will show the entire front face of the card, and with a wider zipper, the card would be much easier to remove as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X