Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,735   Posts: 190,185   Members: 6,595   Active Members: 265
Welcome to our newest member, bosticderek.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lizziejean3
    replied
    Originally posted by b1gsky View Post

The SCB in Night Walk I had ordered was delivered today, and oh my - it’s soo pretty! This one is definitely here to stay. I think the color is perfect. I definitely need more Night Walk in my life.
    Pics...pics! I was traveling when the last restock went live, so I need to live vicariously through everyone's photos of Night Walk.
    Last edited by lizziejean3; 09-22-2021, 12:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• b1gsky
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected] View Post

Yaaaay!! Someone else with a cafe bag obsession. 💜
    The SCB in Night Walk I had ordered was delivered today, and oh my - it’s soo pretty! This one is definitely here to stay. I think the color is perfect. I definitely need more Night Walk in my life.

Leave a comment:

• badammann@gmail.com
    replied
    Next restock is supposed to be Café bags in both Night Walk and Black with Blackout label and Dawn inside?! You‘re killing me here. As if I don’t have enough Café bags already.
    Yaaaay!! Someone else with a cafe bag obsession. 💜

Leave a comment:

• MatthewR
    replied
    Originally posted by dmoneysong View Post
    Does anyone have a photo of Taiga Side Effect? Product page has shown a placeholder for some time now…
    We just uploaded a couple photos to the site (link).

Leave a comment:

• bored_and_agitated
    replied
    Any chance the Synapse 25 will ever come back in Deep Blue Ballistic/Iberian Halcyon? It was such a fun color and I always wanted one

edit: just went back and saw the blog post about halcyon. what a drag, but I understand the lack of colors now! Deep Blue/Grey halcyon is pretty ok tbh and I can live with it for now heh
    Last edited by bored_and_agitated; 09-20-2021, 01:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Wanderlust77
    replied
    Does anyone have a photo of Taiga Side Effect? Product page has shown a placeholder for some time now…
    I have 200d Taiga SE, but I haven’t seen my 400d yet (it’s being held with my preorder).

Leave a comment:

• Shortie
    replied
    Light olive. My favorite 200d halcyon.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    pammy has a picture of a Side Effect in Taiga in her 4-08-2021 picture of her received order. I know it’s just one of a cast of many (you have to know the folks who have been agitating for 200d Halcyon Side Effects since they first appeared — ahem! — not that I would have anything to say about that) it’s a good color representation, though, and shows up the nice, neutral tones of 200d Taiga Halcyon. She’s also correct in her posted comment that Tidal (just to the right) looks more washed out than it appears in real life.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?id=330756&d=1617924646.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.43 MB ID:	336211

By the way, there are pictures up of the HLTs in 200d Taiga that look darker. I think the more neutral coloring in the above photo is a more realistic view of 200d Taiga.
    Last edited by moriond; 09-15-2021, 08:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dmoneysong
    replied

Leave a comment:

• organicfarmer
    replied
    Wil the Grab bags ever have clear as an option for the outside panels?

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    I was torn between Taiga and Night Walk cafe bags. Taiga looks so good cafe style. I did go with Night Walk as it'll be my first item trying that color.
    Night Walk looks more understated than Taiga, because the dark grid threads blend in more easily with the blue coloring. If you haven’t tried it before this is a nice and novel Halcyon option

Leave a comment:

• dmoneysong
    replied
    I was torn between Taiga and Night Walk cafe bags. Taiga looks so good cafe style. I did go with Night Walk as it'll be my first item trying that color.

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied

Thanks! You're right, I saw it just now. But I already ordered the Night Walk SCB instead (was undecided between the two) when I thought the MCB had sold out. And I decided on just one additional Café bag beforehand. I think I'll stick with the Night Walk.
    The Night Walk Cafe Bag options sold out relatively early.

Leave a comment:

• b1gsky
    replied
    Originally posted by latchford View Post

I'm not Darcy but the black/dawn MCB is in stock right now. It didn't sell out, just appeared late.
    Thanks! You're right, I saw it just now. But I already ordered the Night Walk SCB instead (was undecided between the two) when I thought the MCB had sold out. And I decided on just one additional Café bag beforehand. I think I'll stick with the Night Walk.

Leave a comment:

• latchford
    replied
    Darcy I'm at work right now and forgot the time and at twelve minutes past the Black/Dawn MCB was already sold out. Do you plan to offer that combination again?
    I'm not Darcy but the black/dawn MCB is in stock right now. It didn't sell out, just appeared late.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X