Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,827   Posts: 191,326   Members: 6,703   Active Members: 266
Welcome to our newest member, zacattac.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G42 View Post
    If you haven't noticed, the TriStar colours in production have been updated.... if you haven't heard already, there's an old friend back in town
    I see Fjord among the interior colours 👀 I hope that means there’ll be Aeronauts with Fjord interiors 🙃
    Night Walk Synik 22, Night Walk Daylight Backpack, everything Acuity and Fjord

Comment

Originally posted by latchford View Post

I see Fjord among the interior colours 👀 I hope that means there’ll be Aeronauts with Fjord interiors 🙃
      I'm hoping for a Verde / Fjord Western Flyer! But I'll take a Verde / whatever WF

For flying, the WF is truly the best bag as it fits under just about any seat and is large enough to hold a few days of clothes, but small enough to be a reasonable EDC/travel backpack or companion shoulder bag to, say, an A45/T45.

WF FTW!

Comment

If you haven't noticed, the TriStar colours in production have been updated.... if you haven't heard already, there's an old friend back in town
        Oh wow, I love Fjord. I don‘t want a Tristar though, I hope other bags will get it too…

Comment

... the TriStar colours in production have been updated....
          Oooh, nice.
          I wonder if this could mean that a Packing Cube Backpack may be in the offing when these are brought online.

Comment

interesting that they did the burnt orange with tidal and the deep blue with taiga. I would have done the opposite given how much prettier tidal is with blue than taiga (taiga is also a bit too dark for an interior IMO) Tidal will be very pretty with burnt orange.

#TeamHappyInteriorColors

Comment

Zest & Fjord All-Fabric 3DOCs in production!

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlust77 View Post
                And if you do a general search, they're showing up for clear 3DOC (with photos) but not yet showing on the actual product pages
                I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlust77 View Post
                  I'd love to see Spiff Kits in these colors....and Halcyon Organizer Pouches....and Double Organizer Pouches....
                  Bike commuting with the Smart Alec!

Comment

Arranges all of my bags in a pentagram formation, starts chanting "Fjord HLT 1, Fjord HLT 1" louder and louder
                    Guide's Edition Synapse 25, Pilot, HLT2

Comment

I am really hoping for a black Synik 22 with fjord halcyon lining before October

Comment

Originally posted by Skirata44 View Post
                        Arranges all of my bags in a pentagram formation, starts chanting "Fjord HLT 1, Fjord HLT 1" louder and louder
                        Oh hey I think this actually worked. You're all welcome!

Comment

I mentioned previously that I thought the colour combos in production for the TriStars were very intriguing.... and now the interior shots are up!
                          The large size and flat pack of the TS aren't for me, but those are some awfully cool combos, even for someone who's normally all about the Halcyon.
                          I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

As someone who uses the LGD as my EDC, I’m sad to see it retired, but super excited to hear about this new sling/waist pack (even though I just carry the LGD with a strap). Why not have another option for an EDC?

Comment

I mentioned previously that I thought the colour combos in production for the TriStars were very intriguing.... and now the interior shots are up!
                              The large size and flat pack of the TS aren't for me, but those are some awfully cool combos, even for someone who's normally all about the Halcyon.
                              Coyote/Moab looks absolutely amazing-I'm starting to think that Moab just goes with everything. Would love to see it in more bags as an interior color-break the chokehold Northwest Sky has on internal colorways a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Skirata44 View Post

Coyote/Moab looks absolutely amazing-I'm starting to think that Moab just goes with everything. Would love to see it in more bags as an interior color-break the chokehold Northwest Sky has on internal colorways a bit.
                                I agree that it's pretty but I still prefer NWS for visibility reasons, as it's quite a bit lighter than moab.

Comment

Working...
                                X