Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,814   Posts: 191,170   Members: 6,704   Active Members: 261
Welcome to our newest member, chrisdc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ittoujuu View Post
    One thing that might be interesting is seeing the blackout label on certain colors other than black. The black "Design Lab" label on the brown Shadow Guide looked so chic that I started thinking, "You know...maybe on some of the darker, more subdued colors like Brown, Olive, and Navy, it'd look pretty good..."
    Yeah I love it on my Coyote T45, I can honestly say I likely wouldn't have bought it without the black tag.

Comment

The restock page now also lists the Pop Tote and the Grab Bag as being restocked today. I don't see any new designs / fabrics for the latter, though.

(edit) Ooh, there are new Grab Bag options, including Red Blend
      Last edited by dirkhaun; 06-10-2022, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dirkhaun View Post
        The restock page now also lists the Pop Tote and the Grab Bag as being restocked today. I don't see any new designs / fabrics for the latter, though.

(edit) Ooh, there are new Grab Bag options, including Red Blend
        Really wish I hadn't looked at this forum! I had no need of anything but the Red Blend Grab Bags were irresistible.
        ----
        All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
        Edmund Burke

Comment

Ha, I saw the Grab Bags last night but since there were only the regular options I assumed I had missed all the variants in the morning. *snags*

Comment

Originally posted by bchaplin View Post

Really wish I hadn't looked at this forum! I had no need of anything but the Red Blend Grab Bags were irresistible.
            Vade retro Satana! (Seriously, I don’t need more grab bags!)

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post

We all need more Grab Bags (cough*canary*cough)
              I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post

I had to look that up, but you just expanded my vocabulary.
                ----
                All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
                Edmund Burke

Comment

Originally posted by bchaplin View Post

I had to look that up, but you just expanded my vocabulary.
                  I think there are variants of this that might be more familiar: like someone saying “Get behind me, Satan!” to avoid being tempted. Of course, in these forums we call it “enabling”.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeV View Post
                    socialworktech John1970 user292372 GrussGott bijoux

This label feedback is really helpful- thanks! It's our intention to continue making some black bags with the black labels and some with the red airplane labels
                    This is the hill I’ve chosen to die on. With my black TB bags and their red labels.

Comment

Originally posted by socialworktech View Post

This is the hill I’ve chosen to die on. With my black TB bags and their red labels.
                      Ha! Me too. I bought several black label bags, but have sold all but one. Turns out I just like the little splash of color. (Was hoping for a S30 black halcyon/moab with the regular label, but it doesn't seem to be in the cards.). Glad to see something offered for everyone now.
                      Last edited by John1970; 06-16-2022, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by John1970 View Post

Ha! Me too. I bought several black label bags, but have sold all but one. Turns out I just like the little splash of color. (Was hoping for a S30 black halcyon/moab with the regular label, but it doesn't seem to be in the cards.). Glad to see something offered for everyone now.
                        It might be available in the future. The only bags that will have the blackout label in the future are the black bags with grey interiors.

Comment

Originally posted by socialworktech View Post

I had an idea about this!

It would be cool if the Blackout label was available as a separate stick-on label that could cover the color label. That way, all bags would come with color labels for people who prefer that, but the blackout label would be available as an option for any bag also.

Comment

Fjord & Zest are In Production for the S19s... and Original Halcyon (white grid black) shows up In Production on some other items...
                            I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Heads up, bunch of stuff just restocked, including Fjord & Zest PCSB, 3DOC
                              And the LPD

Comment

Yes! We restocked a few things ahead of today's other incoming news. Most of this is just additional colors in things we already had in stock but lots of Zest and Fjord in there!

Everything that was restocked is on this restock page: Just Restocked

Comment

Working...
                                X