Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,951   Posts: 193,074   Members: 6,829   Active Members: 295
Welcome to our newest member, JuniorCyclist.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MikeV related question... Any word on the timing of the next Low Qty Restock?
    “Commander, I always used to consider that you had a definite anti-authoritarian streak in you.”
    “Sir?”
    “It seems that you have managed to retain this even though you are authority.”
    “Sir?”
    “That’s practically zen.”
    -Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post
      MikeV related question... Any word on the timing of the next Low Qty Restock?
      We're planning it for next week! Not sure which day yet but it will include the leftover Smart Alecs and Road Buddies

Comment

I think many of you saw this in the newsletter but we're releasing the remainder of the Road Buddies and Smart Alecs this morning!

Comment

This was great! I also found the Daylight Backpack in Nightwalk.!
          ETA: A bit weird but the Road Buddy 36 numbers initially were really low and disappeared before checkout could be complete but then shortly after showed more available.
          Last edited by moriond; 07-19-2022, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Bunch of Luminary 15s, LPD, LGD, Spiffs, Yeoman, and other random items restocked... check your wish lists or look at the full list of all items to see whats what

ETA: there are also packing cubes and all sorts of the smaller items added, things that aren't as obvious from the full list of items, so poke around... bought yet another yarn stuff sack (eye roll)
            besides the couple of Nightwalk items (there was a SN22... some UV and Wasabi things popped up)
            Last edited by G42; 07-19-2022, 07:41 AM.
            “Commander, I always used to consider that you had a definite anti-authoritarian streak in you.”
            “Sir?”
            “It seems that you have managed to retain this even though you are authority.”
            “Sir?”
            “That’s practically zen.”
            -Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
              This was great! I also found the Daylight Backpack in Nightwalk.!
              Nice catch! I like my Night Walk DLBP way more than I expected to. Maybe even more than my Smart Alec
              Night Walk Synik 22, Night Walk Daylight Backpack, Night Walk Side Kick, Night Walk Small Café Bag, everything Acuity and Fjord

Comment

Bunch of Luminary 15s, LPD, LGD, Spiffs, Yeoman, and other random items restocked... check your wish lists or look at the full list of all items to see whats what
                Thank you! Decided to pick up 1 more Mini YD in Burnt Orange. And those of you who order the Smart Alec, remember to separately order the modular pockets if you need them. Currently it looks as though only Black 525 d Ballistic.

Comment

Originally posted by latchford View Post

Nice catch! I like my Night Walk DLBP way more than I expected to. Maybe even more than my Smart Alec
                  I missed the Nightwalk version when these first came up because the forum forced me to suddenly update my password and the process took so long that by the time I completed the Nightwalk versions had sold out.

Comment

ETA: there are also packing cubes and all sorts of the smaller items added, things that aren't as obvious from the full list of items, so poke around... bought yet another yarn stuff sack (eye roll)
                    besides the couple of Nightwalk items (there was a SN22... some UV and Wasabi things popped up)
                    I was able to get a couple Small Yeomans (Verde & Steel)!

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlust77 View Post

I was able to get a couple Small Yeomans (Verde & Steel)!
                      I have those color options in the Mini and I have the Small YD in Steel. I also picked up some Ghost Whale Pouches in Cordura colors like Red Blend and Mayura

Comment

Damnit, somehow I thought the LQR was tomorrow, with the Cambiata debut. I was late, but managed to grab an Icon with Rainbow Zippers.

Comment

Is there any sense of when in late July/earlyAug the Synik 30 color combos that are in production will get restocked?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeV View Post
                            Hi All- A quick note to let you know we just restocked a few things for the weekend! A lot of out of stock Travel Trays, Pop Totes, and Bummers, and few new color options for Synik 30 (helloooo Deep Blue/Zest )
                            monaheel They just restocked today!

Comment

Originally posted by Awbee View Post

monaheel They just restocked today!
                              Thank you for the heads up - ordered the nebulous/solaris, yay!

Comment

I am sorry if I missed it, but I am noticing some of the new restocked bags, like the Synik 30 with black ballistic have pictures with the colored label. Are the black ballistic / Black Halcyon bags coming with the blackout label or the colored label? Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X