Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,821   Posts: 191,254   Members: 6,717   Active Members: 268
Welcome to our newest member, DSinBihn.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hedd
    replied
    Originally posted by bchaplin View Post

Hmmm, I would say zest organizers are the way to go if you want to be sure not to leave anything behind in your hotel room!
    Good point! I like it. Orange is also my favorite color. I need to take a picture of all my orange liners after my synik gets in.

Leave a comment:

• bchaplin
    replied
    Originally posted by hedd View Post
    I know this is completely subjective so asking for fun feedback: zest organization on zest interior or Nordic organization on zest interior? I think either would be fun. I'm not really worried about seeing the pouches and cubes. Zest might have better resale in the long run.
    Hmmm, I would say zest organizers are the way to go if you want to be sure not to leave anything behind in your hotel room!

Leave a comment:

• hedd
    replied
    I know this is completely subjective so asking for fun feedback: zest organization on zest interior or Nordic organization on zest interior? I think either would be fun. I'm not really worried about seeing the pouches and cubes. Zest might have better resale in the long run.

Leave a comment:

• G42
    replied
    Originally posted by jdowney83 View Post

Thank you. Is there anyway of knowing which you will get when you order? Outside of emailing TB to check.
    The photo that shows for the colour combo when you order is what you get (unless they just make a mistake when they upload the new inventory).

I know they used different internal TB part number codes for bound vs edgeless straps when that transition happened, for instance, so they should be tracking the label somehow but I haven't looked at how they're doing it, since it's not a primary driver for me.

Leave a comment:

• jdowney83
    replied
    Originally posted by G42 View Post

They're mixing it up, moving away from the black out label a bit, so it will depend on the bag and when it was made.
    The Cambiata pre-order has a Deep Blue with the black out label for the first time
    Thank you. Is there anyway of knowing which you will get when you order? Outside of emailing TB to check.

Leave a comment:

• G42
    replied
    Originally posted by jdowney83 View Post
    I am sorry if I missed it, but I am noticing some of the new restocked bags, like the Synik 30 with black ballistic have pictures with the colored label. Are the black ballistic / Black Halcyon bags coming with the blackout label or the colored label? Thank you
    They're mixing it up, moving away from the black out label a bit, so it will depend on the bag and when it was made.
    The Cambiata pre-order has a Deep Blue with the black out label for the first time

Leave a comment:

• jdowney83
    replied
    I am sorry if I missed it, but I am noticing some of the new restocked bags, like the Synik 30 with black ballistic have pictures with the colored label. Are the black ballistic / Black Halcyon bags coming with the blackout label or the colored label? Thank you

Leave a comment:

• monaheel
    replied
    Originally posted by Awbee View Post

monaheel They just restocked today!
    Thank you for the heads up - ordered the nebulous/solaris, yay!

Leave a comment:

• Awbee
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeV View Post
    Hi All- A quick note to let you know we just restocked a few things for the weekend! A lot of out of stock Travel Trays, Pop Totes, and Bummers, and few new color options for Synik 30 (helloooo Deep Blue/Zest )
    monaheel They just restocked today!

Leave a comment:

• monaheel
    replied
    Is there any sense of when in late July/earlyAug the Synik 30 color combos that are in production will get restocked?

Leave a comment:

• dirkhaun
    replied
    Bunch of Luminary 15s, LPD, LGD, Spiffs, Yeoman, and other random items restocked... check your wish lists or look at the full list of all items to see whats what
    Damnit, somehow I thought the LQR was tomorrow, with the Cambiata debut. I was late, but managed to grab an Icon with Rainbow Zippers.

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    Originally posted by Wanderlust77 View Post

I was able to get a couple Small Yeomans (Verde & Steel)!
    I have those color options in the Mini and I have the Small YD in Steel. I also picked up some Ghost Whale Pouches in Cordura colors like Red Blend and Mayura

Leave a comment:

• Wanderlust77
    replied
    Bunch of Luminary 15s, LPD, LGD, Spiffs, Yeoman, and other random items restocked... check your wish lists or look at the full list of all items to see whats what

ETA: there are also packing cubes and all sorts of the smaller items added, things that aren't as obvious from the full list of items, so poke around... bought yet another yarn stuff sack (eye roll)
    besides the couple of Nightwalk items (there was a SN22... some UV and Wasabi things popped up)
    I was able to get a couple Small Yeomans (Verde & Steel)!

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    Originally posted by latchford View Post

Nice catch! I like my Night Walk DLBP way more than I expected to. Maybe even more than my Smart Alec
    I missed the Nightwalk version when these first came up because the forum forced me to suddenly update my password and the process took so long that by the time I completed the Nightwalk versions had sold out.

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    Thank you! Decided to pick up 1 more Mini YD in Burnt Orange. And those of you who order the Smart Alec, remember to separately order the modular pockets if you need them. Currently it looks as though only Black 525 d Ballistic.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X