Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,492   Posts: 187,435   Members: 6,453   Active Members: 336
Welcome to our newest member, parisbandarq.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by b1gsky View Post
    I just saw this picture of a gorgeous blue 400d Halcyon in the zipper blogpost. Can you tell us more? Will the color be staying a while and be available in other bags? I love it!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	A5B70F1D-0CCD-49F3-9C0A-1256E3545A5F.jpeg
Views:	854
Size:	301.3 KB
ID:	334143
    That new blue is Night Walk. Set to debut on the Techonaut.

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by Salmanila8 View Post

      That new blue is Night Walk. Set to debut on the Techonaut.
      LOL my tweet is now captured for all time.

      Comment


        #33
        Night Walk is a beautiful color. Will it be offered on bags other than the Techonauts?

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by Shortie View Post
          Night Walk is a beautiful color. Will it be offered on bags other than the Techonauts?
          Absolutely. Techonaut is definitely the first bag you'll see it in. Hope to soon be able to share a list of which bags will come next.
          Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

          Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by Salmanila8 View Post

            That new blue is Night Walk. Set to debut on the Techonaut.
            Darcy any chance we will get more photos of the Night Walk before the Techonaut pre order goes live? I am considering going that route but it seems to lean more gray in the techonaut photos yet more blue in those zipper photos.

            Comment


              #36
              I may have missed this posted somewhere else, as I've been a bit busy at work lately, but the restock page for 7/29 went up a day or so ago...in case y'all haven't noticed with the Techonaut flurry of news

              https://www.tombihn.com/collections/restock
              I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by G42 View Post
                I may have missed this posted somewhere else, as I've been a bit busy at work lately, but the restock page for 7/29 went up a day or so ago...in case y'all haven't noticed with the Techonaut flurry of news

                https://www.tombihn.com/collections/restock
                Also, notice that the restock page includes 3D Clear Organizer Cubes, which are listed among retired accessories.

                Comment


                  #38
                  which are listed among retired accessories.
                  I thought it was just the all fabric 3D cubes that were retired, but the clear ones were not?
                  Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is a PickUp Truck and Everyday Cubelet. Love all my shop bags, ghost whales, cubelets. Hoping to travel again soon to use my A30 and co-pilot.

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by Darcy View Post

                    Absolutely. Techonaut is definitely the first bag you'll see it in. Hope to soon be able to share a list of which bags will come next.
                    YAY! I have a feeling Night Walk will become a favorite color of mine (to join Dawn 210d and Navy 1050d).

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by Darcy View Post

                      Absolutely. Techonaut is definitely the first bag you'll see it in. Hope to soon be able to share a list of which bags will come next.
                      YAY! If Night Walk is more "slate blue" (like in the pictures on the Techonaut pages ), then I'd definitely be looking to get a few bags in it (Synik 22 and a side kick to start!)

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Yet another color that can't seem to make up its mind how it wants to look:
                        Last edited by ayazgood; 07-24-2021, 04:57 PM.

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by Kevin View Post

                          Darcy any chance we will get more photos of the Night Walk before the Techonaut pre order goes live? I am considering going that route but it seems to lean more gray in the techonaut photos yet more blue in those zipper photos.
                          Yes: I'm working on a blog post that'll go live this evening with more photos, as well as a list of which bags will be offered next in Night Walk.

                          Originally posted by marbenais View Post

                          YAY! I have a feeling Night Walk will become a favorite color of mine (to join Dawn 210d and Navy 1050d).
                          Originally posted by wormie View Post

                          YAY! If Night Walk is more "slate blue" (like in the pictures on the Techonaut pages ), then I'd definitely be looking to get a few bags in it (Synik 22 and a side kick to start!)
                          Originally posted by ayazgood View Post
                          Yet another color that can't seem to make up its mind how it wants to look:
                          It's difficult -- at least, I've found it difficult -- to capture one photo that shows all of the facets of Night Walk. It's part of the story behind the name. Picture taking an evening walk, or perhaps laying in the grass looking up at the sky, and watching how the dusk fades into night.

                          I'm looking forward to seeing the photos folks here share of Night Walk. We'll see more sides to it, and quite possibly some photos that capture it better than even we can.


                          Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

                          Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Not sure if this is the right place to ask questions about the 7/29 restock and color options, but here goes ...

                            Over the time I've gone back and forth between deciding between the Side Kick and Side Effect, I've noticed that both have pretty consistently been available in the same colorways - which makes sense, given the shared DNA between the two.

                            However, the 7/29 restock information for the Side Kick seems to be missing the Black 525 Ballistic/Cloud 210 Ballistic option, which is available for the Side Effect ... and which is the combo I'd most had my heart set on. I seem to remember the Black/Cloud option for the Side Kick being available previously. Any chance it was mistakenly removed as an option in the migration to the new website, or will the new Side Kicks really not be available in this color combo?

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by sturbridge View Post

                              I thought it was just the all fabric 3D cubes that were retired, but the clear ones were not?
                              My understanding is that the 3DOC in all fabric and fabric/mesh are in the 'design vault' and will be made again but not for a while... the 3DOC clear I would personally assume will stay around fairly regularly since it's original intent was as a 311 bag for air travel in the US
                              I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by MisterJacques View Post
                                Not sure if this is the right place to ask questions about the 7/29 restock and color options, but here goes ...

                                Over the time I've gone back and forth between deciding between the Side Kick and Side Effect, I've noticed that both have pretty consistently been available in the same colorways - which makes sense, given the shared DNA between the two.

                                However, the 7/29 restock information for the Side Kick seems to be missing the Black 525 Ballistic/Cloud 210 Ballistic option, which is available for the Side Effect ... and which is the combo I'd most had my heart set on. I seem to remember the Black/Cloud option for the Side Kick being available previously. Any chance it was mistakenly removed as an option in the migration to the new website, or will the new Side Kicks really not be available in this color combo?
                                That's a good question... aside from the SK/SE synergy, TB has said before that basic Black with neutral interior is the #1 combo overall for many bags....

                                Let's Darcy to see if she can take a look
                                I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X