Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,533   Posts: 187,860   Members: 6,497   Active Members: 289
Welcome to our newest member, brppreacher.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darcy, will the black halcyon and black ballistic Zeitgeist come with the retro label or the blackout label?

Comment

Originally posted by Shortie View Post
      Darcy, will the black halcyon and black ballistic Zeitgeist come with the retro label or the blackout label?
      Retro (we call it Moon) label on all Zeitgeists. Hope this helps.
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post

Retro (we call it Moon) label on all Zeitgeists. Hope this helps.
        It does. Thanks!

Comment

Very excited for the Zeitgeist. To me, it's got some resemblance to the Paragon, which is my every-day carry now. It's hard to picture the size until I see it in person, but I'm hoping that it will be perfect for weekend trips like shopping or going to a museum -- maybe a small, flat backpack like that will make it past the security guards.
          ----
          All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
          Edmund Burke

Comment

This is probably old news to many of you, but poking around the TB site looking for my next purchase, I saw some Cordura teasers! Oh how glad I am to see this fabric return, and Olive is a personal fav. My Bihn ballistic bags show lots more stains and scuffs than my Bihn Cordura bags. I've not enjoyed that fabric as much as I'd hoped. Now if TB will just release a Pop Tote in Cordura, that's the next item on my list and I'd hold out for that one. Really like the Paradigm also. Are there liters or dimensions posted on the Paradigm & Zeitgeist anywhere? Just curious about sizing but I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

Comment

Darcy I've been searching the forum for awhile this morning trying to find where you said the Paragon would be released in Nightwalk. I can't find it anywhere (but as my wife will point out, I can't find things in front of my face). So I will just ask here, is there a timeline for this? Seeing the Zeitgeist in Nightwalk is making me want this even more. My S25 is now a bit overkill for an EDC for me, and the Paragon looks perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonya View Post
                This is probably old news to many of you, but poking around the TB site looking for my next purchase, I saw some Cordura teasers! Oh how glad I am to see this fabric return, and Olive is a personal fav. My Bihn ballistic bags show lots more stains and scuffs than my Bihn Cordura bags. I've not enjoyed that fabric as much as I'd hoped. Now if TB will just release a Pop Tote in Cordura, that's the next item on my list and I'd hold out for that one. Really like the Paradigm also. Are there liters or dimensions posted on the Paradigm & Zeitgeist anywhere? Just curious about sizing but I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.
                I too love the Olive cordura (and the cocoa and linen and black and . . .) and would buy them all in a Synapse, Synik, or Paragon.

Comment

Darcy , this might be difficult to predict with all that's on your plate, but when can we expect a 3rd preorder with new color combinations for the Techonaut?

Comment

Originally posted by Tonya View Post
                    Pop Totes are likely getting restocked at the end of this month. No 1000d options, I'm afraid, but I've added your request to our Color Request Tracking thread. Added a note asking for more Olive 1000d options, too And I'm sure you saw this, but the dimensions and volume for the Paradigm and Zeitgeist are up on their respective pages now!

Originally posted by craigmcclellan View Post
                    Darcy I've been searching the forum for awhile this morning trying to find where you said the Paragon would be released in Nightwalk. I can't find it anywhere (but as my wife will point out, I can't find things in front of my face). So I will just ask here, is there a timeline for this? Seeing the Zeitgeist in Nightwalk is making me want this even more. My S25 is now a bit overkill for an EDC for me, and the Paragon looks perfect.
                    We just chatted about this today! The next order of Paragons will include Night Walk and 1000d Cordura options; those bags will be done around late October, I'd estimate. Before then, there will be a Paragon restock, but it won't include those colors/fabrics.

Originally posted by John1970 View Post

I too love the Olive cordura (and the cocoa and linen and black and . . .) and would buy them all in a Synapse, Synik, or Paragon.
                    Noted!

Originally posted by dmoneysong View Post
                    Darcy , this might be difficult to predict with all that's on your plate, but when can we expect a 3rd preorder with new color combinations for the Techonaut?
                    Our goal is to restock the Techonaut in November in all of the pre-order color combinations, and keep it stocked! We don't plan to add any new color combinations for quite some time. Hope that helps a bit.

Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post

We just chatted about this today! The next order of Paragons will include Night Walk and 1000d Cordura options; those bags will be done around late October, I'd estimate. Before then, there will be a Paragon restock, but it won't include those colors/fabrics.
                      Can’t wait! If they were available around the time the first Techonaut preorders were shipping out, I wouldn’t hate it. 😉

Comment

Darcy, is there any plan to offer the Synapse 19 in cordura, esp. red blend?

Comment

Is that a Small Q-Kit in Cloud(?) Ballistic and a Medium All Fabric Organizer Pouch in Dawn(?) Ballistic in the Zeitgeist video? 👀

Does that mean we'll have those two items in 210 or 525 ballistic colours coming up? 😁

Click image for larger version  Name:	928CEA20-7761-4E43-B14A-897BD1244B8C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.23 MB ID:	335347
                          Last edited by latchford; 08-19-2021, 08:39 AM.
                          French Blue/Northwest Sky Synapse 19, Constellation Guide's Edition Synik 22, Navy Parapack/Steel Parapack Synik 30, Navy Road Buddy 36, everything Acuity

Comment

I noticed that Qkit too and rushed over to the page but found only 1050 options listed. I hope 200 ballistic offerings will be available in the future. They look more squish able to fit into odd spaces better.
                            Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is a PickUp Truck and Everyday Cubelet. Love all my shop bags, ghost whales, cubelets. Hoping to travel again soon to use my A30 and co-pilot.

Comment

Darcy Do you by any chance know if there is a planned restock of the SG23 in black?
                              Everyday carry (2 mile walk to work) is an SG23. Fantastic bag.

Comment

Originally posted by John1970 View Post

Oh I forgot about fantastic Cocoa but yes!!! And I would be dangerously close to replacing or adding to my collection with all you mentioned above.
                                Last edited by Tonya; 08-19-2021, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X