Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,580   Posts: 188,313   Members: 6,539   Active Members: 284
Welcome to our newest member, tam017.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ittoujuu you can request free fabric swatches from the fine folks in customer service to get a better idea of the colour and hand
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

I'm really hoping the Makers Bag will again be presented in the lovely black and wasabi suit of clothing!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeV View Post
        We've got some bags coming along in new colors and fabrics as part of the restock on August 30! These have been added to the site today and we expect photos to be ready by the end of next week

Any chance the LGD will be offered in Black Halcyon/Northwest Sky or Black Halcyon/Taiga 200? Or the Synapse 19 in cordura?
        Last edited by Shortie; 08-21-2021, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by latchford View Post
          Is that a Small Q-Kit in Cloud(?) Ballistic and a Medium All Fabric Organizer Pouch in Dawn(?) Ballistic in the Zeitgeist video? 👀

Does that mean we'll have those two items in 210 or 525 ballistic colours coming up? 😁

Click image for larger version Name:	928CEA20-7761-4E43-B14A-897BD1244B8C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.23 MB ID:	335347
          Hopefully they're the surprise in the 8/30 restock.

Comment

Darcy -- will the website be updated before the 8/30 restock to indicate which Syniks and Synapses have the racquet coil zippers? I see it is mostly current, except for a few colors/fabrics (of course the ones I am interested in)? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by John1970 View Post
              Darcy -- will the website be updated before the 8/30 restock to indicate which Syniks and Synapses have the racquet coil zippers? I see it is mostly current, except for a few colors/fabrics (of course the ones I am interested in)? Thanks!
              Good question. Yes, those lists be updated by EOD tomorrow.
              Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post

Unrelated question: Is there a new color called Boreal? Or is that a really old one that I missed?

Comment

Unrelated question: Is there a new color called Boreal? Or is that a really old one that I missed?
                  I don't know if it's Boreal but apparently there's a new color swatch available if you ask for a sample of all the new fabrics.

Comment

We just chatted about this today! The next order of Paragons will include Night Walk and 1000d Cordura options; those bags will be done around late October, I'd estimate. Before then, there will be a Paragon restock, but it won't include those colors.
                    Darcy I noticed in the latest blog post that the Paragon wasn’t listed as coming in Nightwalk. Is that an oversight or a change of plans? If it’s a change I might just have to order one in Taiga. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Shortie View Post

I don't know if it's Boreal but apparently there's a new color swatch available if you ask for a sample of all the new fabrics.
                      The new blog post talks about Boreal

ETA: and the new Grab Bag photos show all sorts of Ghost Whales in new colours/fabrics, though they aren't in the 30AUG restock (so far) or mentioned in the new Blog post
                      Last edited by G42; 08-28-2021, 02:51 PM.
                      I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Hi Darcy, just following up on this in advance of Monday. My assumption is anything that is not currently in stock and is listed in production for the S25 and S30 will have the racquet coil zipper. Is that correct?

Comment

We just published these two new blog posts this morning! They'll be sent out in tomorrow morning's newsletter:

https://www.tombihn.com/blogs/main/updates-whats-next
                          https://www.tombihn.com/blogs/main/830-restock

Originally posted by craigmcclellan View Post

Darcy I noticed in the latest blog post that the Paragon wasn’t listed as coming in Nightwalk. Is that an oversight or a change of plans? If it’s a change I might just have to order one in Taiga. 😂
                          That's just because the Paragon hasn't officially been ordered in Night Walk yet, but it will be!

Originally posted by G42 View Post

The new blog post talks about Boreal

ETA: and the new Grab Bag photos show all sorts of Ghost Whales in new colours/fabrics, though they aren't in the 30AUG restock (so far) or mentioned in the new Blog post
                          The 1000d Cordura Ghost Whales weren't quite done so we couldn't include them in this restock, but they'll be a part of the next restock along with Pocket Pouches (also in new colors!) and the Pop Tote, amongst other items.

Hi Darcy, just following up on this in advance of Monday. My assumption is anything that is not currently in stock and is listed in production for the S25 and S30 will have the racquet coil zipper. Is that correct?
                          I see we didn't update those zipper lists! Correct: anything in production has RC zippers.

Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

We just published these two new blog posts this morning! They'll be sent out in tomorrow morning's newsletter:

https://www.tombihn.com/blogs/main/updates-whats-next
                            Darcy Thanks for adding a back pocket to the Makers Bag! Any chance it will be offered in any of the new Halcyon colors or the 630d recycled fabric offerings? Or an acuity/tidal interior?

Comment

Darcy , any chance the Daylight Backpack will also also show up in Nightwalk? I don’t see it on the list but it seems like a natural choice to my amateur brain. I think that’s the only bag I’m eyeing right now—still loving my classic A45, my GE SN-30, and the YDs so much and the lack of travel… The Paragon might work for me, but I don’t need the laptop padding and prefer the extra ability to roll/fold/smush the Daylight Backpack.

If it’s a no-go, I’m going to have a very hard decision between Nightwalk Paragon and Constellation DLBP!!

Y’all continue to knock everything out of the park, btw. The Techonaut looks great, as do a lot of your newer colors, etc. Always appreciate your dedication to quality products and quality service.

edit: I just realized that I misread Paradigm as Paragon. So no Nightwalk Paragon either! I guess that might make the decision easier!
                              Last edited by autolycus; 08-28-2021, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Darcy, any chance that the Paradigm and Zeitgeist will be offered in Boreal?

Comment

Working...
                                X