Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,580   Posts: 188,314   Members: 6,539   Active Members: 284
Welcome to our newest member, tam017.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Darcy ! A maker's bag with a back pocket!! 😮 I didn't *need* another maker's bag, but.... also: looking forward to seeing Sangria red!

Comment

Does the return of the Clear Organizer Wallet mean the return of the Ultrasuede Cleaning Cloths? I'm down to my last three (I've given away the rest over the years!) and they're a bit less than pristine after all the washings. While Cocoa isn't one of my preferred colors, I would love to finally get new cleaning cloths!

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
        The 1000d Cordura Ghost Whales weren't quite done so we couldn't include them in this restock, but they'll be a part of the next restock along with Pocket Pouches (also in new colors!) and the Pop Tote, amongst other items.
        So excited that more Ghost Whales are on the way! I wanted to get an A5 in Dawn during tomorrow's restock but it looks like the last one just got snapped up. Gives me an excuse to get something in Cordura though! Very happy more pocket pouches are going to be a part of the restock as well, I need one for my Daylight Backpack-I've realized that they're the perfect size to put hand sanitizer in, and if I clip the pouch to an O-ring then the sanitizer doesn't fall all the way to the bottom of my bag. The next restock can't come fast enough!
        Guide's Edition Synapse 25, Pilot, HLT2

Comment

Darcy I see Halcyon Travel Stuff Sacks in production with several colors but no Solaris. Do you think Solaris will make another appearance in the TSS?
          Solaris ALL THE THINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by autolycus View Post
            Darcy , any chance the Daylight Backpack will also also show up in Nightwalk? I don’t see it on the list but it seems like a natural choice to my amateur brain. I think that’s the only bag I’m eyeing right now—still loving my classic A45, my GE SN-30, and the YDs so much and the lack of travel… The Paragon might work for me, but I don’t need the laptop padding and prefer the extra ability to roll/fold/smush the Daylight Backpack.

If it’s a no-go, I’m going to have a very hard decision between Nightwalk Paragon and Constellation DLBP!!

Y’all continue to knock everything out of the park, btw. The Techonaut looks great, as do a lot of your newer colors, etc. Always appreciate your dedication to quality products and quality service.

edit: I just realized that I misread Paradigm as Paragon. So no Nightwalk Paragon either! I guess that might make the decision easier!
            Paragon and Daylight Backpacks will be made in Night Walk later this year! They just haven't been officially ordered yet, which is why they aren't on that list.

Glad our new offerings are resonating

Originally posted by Shortie View Post
            Darcy, any chance that the Paradigm and Zeitgeist will be offered in Boreal?
            Could be an option for the future. Though I think the Grab Bag pics do a good job of this, I want to take a few more pics of Boreal and show off the high tenacity streaks/weatheredness just to make sure everyone's as cool with it as we are.

Originally posted by wormie View Post
            Thanks, Darcy ! A maker's bag with a back pocket!! 😮 I didn't *need* another maker's bag, but.... also: looking forward to seeing Sangria red!
            It's an amazing red. Even better than Iberian, I'd say.

Originally posted by marbenais View Post
            Does the return of the Clear Organizer Wallet mean the return of the Ultrasuede Cleaning Cloths? I'm down to my last three (I've given away the rest over the years!) and they're a bit less than pristine after all the washings. While Cocoa isn't one of my preferred colors, I would love to finally get new cleaning cloths!
            I'm afraid we don't have any plans to bring back the Ultrasuede Cloths.

Originally posted by Skirata44 View Post

So excited that more Ghost Whales are on the way! I wanted to get an A5 in Dawn during tomorrow's restock but it looks like the last one just got snapped up. Gives me an excuse to get something in Cordura though! Very happy more pocket pouches are going to be a part of the restock as well, I need one for my Daylight Backpack-I've realized that they're the perfect size to put hand sanitizer in, and if I clip the pouch to an O-ring then the sanitizer doesn't fall all the way to the bottom of my bag. The next restock can't come fast enough!
            Thinking that next restock will be sometime 9/13 - 9/17. Should know more soon!

Originally posted by Selcouth View Post
            Darcy I see Halcyon Travel Stuff Sacks in production with several colors but no Solaris. Do you think Solaris will make another appearance in the TSS?
            No Solaris TSS; we're low on Solaris, and though more is making its way to us from Japan, the timing doesn't line up for the production run of the TSSs.

Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Darcy Please, please, please make Alphaviolet an option for the next run of Maker's Bags!!!

Comment

Hi Darcy, what are the chances we'll be seeing the Tri-Star Packing Cube Backpack in Sitka, Acuity, Tidal, Alphaviolet, or even Night Walk, some time in the next 6-12 months?

In other words, I really want a Tri-Star Packing Cube Backpack in halcyon but I'd like something more colorful than Northwest Sky.

Comment

Darcy Excited to read that the Daylight Backpack will be offered with the contour straps. Any idea of a release date? It’d be ideal for a February trip we hope to take.
                  Synik 22, Truck, Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC HLT2, Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Comment

*chanting* cocoa, Cocoa, COCOA!

Any chance for the MB with the back pocket coming in Cordura? Preferrably Olive or Cocoa?

BTW, <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH for bringing back Olive!!!! <3 I love Olive, it's my all time fav. And I'm excited to actually have a real job while it's available, LOL

Comment

Next restock is supposed to be Café bags in both Night Walk and Black with Blackout label and Dawn inside?! You‘re killing me here. As if I don’t have enough Café bags already.

Comment

Originally posted by b1gsky View Post
                        Next restock is supposed to be Café bags in both Night Walk and Black with Blackout label and Dawn inside?! You‘re killing me here. As if I don’t have enough Café bags already.
                        I'm in the same boat with 6 Makers Bags and now they're adding a pocket. Sigh.

It's small consolation that two of mine are colors that aren't available anymore, at least.
                        Last edited by Surrealle; 09-05-2021, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Darcy I see that there are quite a few bags in production in Original Halcyon. Are you still working through the last of the OG Halcyon fabric before its being retired? Or has it been un-retired? BTW, I just received my OG Halcyon/Island LGD, and it looks great.

Comment

Hey Darcy , what are the color options for the pocket pouch going to be this time around? I think I remember you saying that there'd be some new-ish options for this current run.

Comment

Originally posted by Skirata44 View Post
                              Hey Darcy , what are the color options for the pocket pouch going to be this time around? I think I remember you saying that there'd be some new-ish options for this current run.
                              Colors are up. Some spicy combos.
                              Also Boreal coming to the GWOP.

Comment

Ooh, boreal GWOP is going to go FAST and I'm going to need at least one. Also I think this might be the first time we get to actually choose our color combos for the pocket pouch? Very big fan of that, would love more of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X