Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,587   Posts: 188,416   Members: 6,562   Active Members: 320
Welcome to our newest member, Arlene31H3.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion of New Colors, New Designs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ladyrixx View Post
    Darcy Please, please, please make Alphaviolet an option for the next run of Maker's Bags!!!
    Alphaviolet will be offered in the next run of Maker's Bags... we're down to just a few rolls of Alphaviolet, so this will probably be the last time it's ever offered in the Maker's!

Originally posted by Aventurera View Post
    Hi Darcy, what are the chances we'll be seeing the Tri-Star Packing Cube Backpack in Sitka, Acuity, Tidal, Alphaviolet, or even Night Walk, some time in the next 6-12 months?

In other words, I really want a Tri-Star Packing Cube Backpack in halcyon but I'd like something more colorful than Northwest Sky.
    We're still conserving 200d Halcyon just in case there's further delays, so the chances are slim you'll see more PCBP colors in the next 4-6 months.

Originally posted by Traveltech View Post
    Darcy Excited to read that the Daylight Backpack will be offered with the contour straps. Any idea of a release date? It’d be ideal for a February trip we hope to take.
    No release date quite yet!

Originally posted by earth5 View Post
    *chanting* cocoa, Cocoa, COCOA!

Any chance for the MB with the back pocket coming in Cordura? Preferrably Olive or Cocoa?

BTW, <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH for bringing back Olive!!!! <3 I love Olive, it's my all time fav. And I'm excited to actually have a real job while it's available, LOL
    Yay! Glad you're happy re: Olive. I'll add the request for Cocoa to our Color Request Tracking thread. No plans for Cordura Maker's Bags, though.

Originally posted by b1gsky View Post
    Next restock is supposed to be Café bags in both Night Walk and Black with Blackout label and Dawn inside?! You‘re killing me here. As if I don’t have enough Café bags already.
    They look so good! Pics should be up tomorrow.

Originally posted by Titus View Post
    Darcy I see that there are quite a few bags in production in Original Halcyon. Are you still working through the last of the OG Halcyon fabric before its being retired? Or has it been un-retired? BTW, I just received my OG Halcyon/Island LGD, and it looks great.
    We're still working through the last of the OG! It's still retired. And I hear you on the OG Halcyon/Island LGD... I took one of those home myself.

Originally posted by Skirata44 View Post
    Hey Darcy , what are the color options for the pocket pouch going to be this time around? I think I remember you saying that there'd be some new-ish options for this current run.
    As others noted, photos are up on the Pocket Pouch page!

Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Darcy Whenever the Zeitgeist next becomes available for purchase, any chance we'll get the option for the stealth logo on certain color ways? (Black would be the obvious choice, but I'd really love to see it on Night Walk.)

Comment

Originally posted by Aventurera View Post
        Hi Darcy, what are the chances we'll be seeing the Tri-Star Packing Cube Backpack in Sitka, Acuity, Tidal, Alphaviolet, or even Night Walk, some time in the next 6-12 months?

In other words, I really want a Tri-Star Packing Cube Backpack in halcyon but I'd like something more colorful than Northwest Sky.

We're still conserving 200d Halcyon just in case there's further delays, so the chances are slim you'll see more PCBP colors in the next 4-6 months.
        Thank you Darcy!

Now I'll be reviewing every newsletter looking for announcements of both colorful PCBPs and the new Smart Alec.

Comment

Darcy I'm at work right now and forgot the time and at twelve minutes past the Black/Dawn MCB was already sold out. Do you plan to offer that combination again?

Comment

Darcy I'm at work right now and forgot the time and at twelve minutes past the Black/Dawn MCB was already sold out. Do you plan to offer that combination again?
            I'm not Darcy but the black/dawn MCB is in stock right now. It didn't sell out, just appeared late.
            Night Walk/Northwest Sky Paradigm, Navy/Ultraviolet Techonaut 45, Navy Mini Yeoman, everything Acuity

Comment

Originally posted by latchford View Post

I'm not Darcy but the black/dawn MCB is in stock right now. It didn't sell out, just appeared late.
              Thanks! You're right, I saw it just now. But I already ordered the Night Walk SCB instead (was undecided between the two) when I thought the MCB had sold out. And I decided on just one additional Café bag beforehand. I think I'll stick with the Night Walk.

Comment

Thanks! You're right, I saw it just now. But I already ordered the Night Walk SCB instead (was undecided between the two) when I thought the MCB had sold out. And I decided on just one additional Café bag beforehand. I think I'll stick with the Night Walk.
                The Night Walk Cafe Bag options sold out relatively early.

Comment

I was torn between Taiga and Night Walk cafe bags. Taiga looks so good cafe style. I did go with Night Walk as it'll be my first item trying that color.

Comment

Originally posted by dmoneysong View Post
                    I was torn between Taiga and Night Walk cafe bags. Taiga looks so good cafe style. I did go with Night Walk as it'll be my first item trying that color.
                    Night Walk looks more understated than Taiga, because the dark grid threads blend in more easily with the blue coloring. If you haven’t tried it before this is a nice and novel Halcyon option

Comment

Wil the Grab bags ever have clear as an option for the outside panels?

Comment

Does anyone have a photo of Taiga Side Effect? Product page has shown a placeholder for some time now…

Comment

Does anyone have a photo of Taiga Side Effect? Product page has shown a placeholder for some time now…
                          pammy has a picture of a Side Effect in Taiga in her 4-08-2021 picture of her received order. I know it’s just one of a cast of many (you have to know the folks who have been agitating for 200d Halcyon Side Effects since they first appeared — ahem! — not that I would have anything to say about that) it’s a good color representation, though, and shows up the nice, neutral tones of 200d Taiga Halcyon. She’s also correct in her posted comment that Tidal (just to the right) looks more washed out than it appears in real life.
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?id=330756&amp;d=1617924646.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.43 MB ID:	336211

By the way, there are pictures up of the HLTs in 200d Taiga that look darker. I think the more neutral coloring in the above photo is a more realistic view of 200d Taiga.
                          Last edited by moriond; 09-15-2021, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Light olive. My favorite 200d halcyon.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I have 200d Taiga SE, but I haven’t seen my 400d yet (it’s being held with my preorder).

Comment

Any chance the Synapse 25 will ever come back in Deep Blue Ballistic/Iberian Halcyon? It was such a fun color and I always wanted one

edit: just went back and saw the blog post about halcyon. what a drag, but I understand the lack of colors now! Deep Blue/Grey halcyon is pretty ok tbh and I can live with it for now heh
                                Last edited by bored_and_agitated; 09-20-2021, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X