Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,745   Posts: 190,325   Members: 6,605   Active Members: 251
Welcome to our newest member, torova5066.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TB branded Garment Folders …?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• backpack
    replied
    I bought some before I used Tom Bihn luggage.

After discovering Tom Bihn luggage, I got Packing Cube Backpacks for the Aeronaut and Western Flyer and a Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, later, I added a Daylight Backpack. https://www.tombihn.com/collections/...nt=18124789575

I love that they are all fabric and I am really pleased to have 4 extra bags to use on the trip​, which are re-purposed as Packing Cubes when it is time to pack.​​​​​​

Now, Tom makes Packing Cubes, which have mesh and are made of Aether and can pretty much be used like the garment folders you mention.
    https://www.tombihn.com/collections/accessories?page=1

Leave a comment:

• Cooner
    started a topic TB branded Garment Folders …?!?

TB branded Garment Folders …?!?

After taking my first trip with my Aeronaut 30 (I just added a quick first-impressions post to an earlier topic), I thought of one thing that woulda been cool to have had, tho I don't know if it's ever been considered or brought up before:

Tom Bihn official Garment Folders, sized correctly for all the popular travel bags! You know, the thin plastic sheet you use as a guide to fold a few button-down or other nicer shirts around, then the square of piece light (Halcyon maybe?) fabric with four flaps you wrap around the shirts to keep them flat and unwrinkled. A bit of velcro to hold the flaps closed however many shirts are packed inside. I have one but it wouldn't fit in the A30 or even the A45, I think -- unless maybe if you open up one or both of the side compartments. It would be interesting to see how a 12" square guide would work in folding clothes, but it'd be awesome to pack a few shirts that way in the bottom of the Aeronaut, maybe strap the whole bundle down there just to be safe.

Anyway, just a thought! Curious what Darcy or any of the rest of the crew or regulars here think.
Working...
X