Hero’s Journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hero’s Journey

I know it’s been a long time since this has been offered, but I just missed out on one on eBay and have started planning a trip where this type of set up would be ideal. Any idea if it could make a comeback or if something similar might be in the pipeline?

The only thing I know of that's coming fairly soon is the Technonaut. As I understand it, the bag is Nik's refinement of the Aeronauts. Changes include the addition of a laptop compartment, and a change to the front panel so it unzips like the Hero's Journey. (In essence, the opening is turned 90 degrees from the opening on the Aeronaut.) The word I've heard is that the design is finished, so I assume they'll be doing pre-production bags soon, with a pre-order to follow.

And Tom's working on a travel bag called the Trinity, but he's still tinkering with the design, and the production date definitely will be later than the Technonaut.
    Last edited by Buffalonian; 06-13-2021, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Oh thanks for the info. Unfortunately, sounds like it’s going in a slightly different direction. Not looking for a laptop compartment or anything like that. Going to be for air travel to backpacking destinations. Might still work, but might be some wasted space. I guess I’m going to keep stalking eBay.

Comment

I hope they’ll consider making the top section of the bag available separately. The Hero’s journey top, detachable, section - waist belt to backpack - is an ideal size and function for an extra travel pack.
        Synik 22, Truck, Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC HLT2, Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Comment

Working...
        X