Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,582   Posts: 188,368   Members: 6,552   Active Members: 301
Welcome to our newest member, LucaDebenh.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yeomans now part of 6/23 restock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yarpy View Post

I’d like to know this, too.

I read that the Yeoman was discontinued, but the product page says “out of stock” and not “retired design”. I’ve been up and down the internets and thought I had finally found the duffel I was looking for.
    Yarpy The most recent feedback on this is actually a response to a comment yesterday at the end of the 9/13 Restock Notes blog post. I’ll quote the question and the response:
    Tom - September 14, 2021

Any news regarding a restock of the Yeoman?
    ———
    TOM BIHN replied:
    We’re currently debating this! If we simply restocked Yeomans, we could potentially squeeze that in before the end of the year, which would make a lot of folks happy. However, we previously said that the next Yeoman offering would be a pre-order, and so most folks might be expecting that. So that’s all to say: there will be a chance to order a Yeoman, and it’ll probably be a pre-order sometime next year unless we hear that folks would prefer a sooner restock

Comment

The small adult backpacks had a pre order in August (? maybe September) for delivery in November. I can't speak to the Yeoman's. I thought Darcy had said they would make a batch later in the year, but I could be mistaken.
      Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is a PickUp Truck and Everyday Cubelet. Love all my shop bags, ghost whales, cubelets. Hoping to travel again soon to use my A30 and co-pilot.

Comment

We had hoped to fit in a small run of Yeoman's this year (in addition to a pre-order next year) but we're so busy making other bags that we've decided to skip that in favor of a Yeoman pre-order next year. Plus, there's a vintage reissue duffel debuting later this year. It's quite different than the Yeoman, though it's possible some folks will end up choosing it over the Yeoman.
        Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
          We had hoped to fit in a small run of Yeoman's this year (in addition to a pre-order next year) but we're so busy making other bags that we've decided to skip that in favor of a Yeoman pre-order next year. Plus, there's a vintage reissue duffel debuting later this year. It's quite different than the Yeoman, though it's possible some folks will end up choosing it over the Yeoman.
          Thanks for the update, Darcy.

Comment

Working...
          X