Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,525   Posts: 187,785   Members: 6,486   Active Members: 307
Welcome to our newest member, ozzyrussell.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cache 13D for Macbook Air - any estimate of when it might restock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cache 13D for Macbook Air - any estimate of when it might restock?

For a while this page has said "We'll be making this bag in our Seattle factory soon, and we’ll update this notice when we have an estimate as to when it will be ready to ship."

I now have a new macbook air, and I'm just wondering if there is any possible estimated estimate (!) on when this might be? I just don't know if it's likely to be weeks, months, or longer. Thanks!

Originally posted by dagasbbggauu View Post
    For a while this page has said "We'll be making this bag in our Seattle factory soon, and we’ll update this notice when we have an estimate as to when it will be ready to ship."

I now have a new macbook air, and I'm just wondering if there is any possible estimated estimate (!) on when this might be? I just don't know if it's likely to be weeks, months, or longer. Thanks!
    Usually the best place to get that sort of info is to contact the fine folks in Customer Service (email or chat/IM) from the main TB page... if you do post here, please add Darcy to draw her attention to your question.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Oops, sorry! Thanks, I'll do that (and I'll post the answer here in case anyone else has the same question).

Comment

Originally posted by dagasbbggauu View Post
        Oops, sorry! Thanks, I'll do that (and I'll post the answer here in case anyone else has the same question).
        No oops at all!
        I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

The answer was: 2-4 weeks. Thanks again for the reminder that TB customer service is so helpful!

Comment

Working...
          X