Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,525   Posts: 187,785   Members: 6,486   Active Members: 307
Welcome to our newest member, ozzyrussell.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing Like Restock Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing Like Restock Day!

Who needs cardio on a morning like this. Nothing like a good TB restock day to get your heart racing. I don’t know about anyone else, but at 7:58 MT I was hitting the refresh button every other second.

Picked up more than I probably “needed” but I am happy. I hope everyone else got what they were after.

Share what you scored, if you would like.

I got a mini Yeoman. When they initially came out, I wasn't that interested. But in the meantime, I had purchased a Night Flight which was so CUTE, but I returned this because I couldn't pack my jeans easily because of the compartments. I thought the Night Flight was a useful size, but would have been better if the compartments were more flexible like my Aeronaut. The mini Yeoman looks to be roughly the size of the Night Flight, minus the pesky compartments.
    Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is a PickUp Truck and Everyday Cubelet. Love all my shop bags, ghost whales, cubelets. Hoping to travel again soon to use my A30 and co-pilot.

Comment

I got 2 of the 3 bags I wanted. Kicking myself for the way I handled the panic of my first choice dropping OOS when I was trying to check out! LOL I wanted 1 each of mini, small, and medium YD. I had specific color priorities for each size. First choice mini went out, so I shifted to my 2nd choice lineup for mini and small. By that point, the medium I wanted was out. Mini, small, and medium went FAST! In the end, I got my 2nd best combo for mini and small, and I'm happy with it. I will have to pre-order a medium once they do that. If it's this year, great! If not, I can make do for a while longer. Medium would have been an alternative to my A45, mostly for road trips, so I'll just keep using the A45 with no complaints! Now at least my wife and I have 2 mini YD and 2 small YD for options!

I also added some accessories that I don't really NEED, but if I'm already paying for shipping . . .

Comment

Originally posted by MTeric22 View Post
        Who needs cardio on a morning like this. Nothing like a good TB restock day to get your heart racing. I don’t know about anyone else, but at 7:58 MT I was hitting the refresh button every other second.

Picked up more than I probably “needed” but I am happy. I hope everyone else got what they were after.

Share what you scored, if you would like.

What did you get (if you'd like to share) ?

My first order was for Mini YDs in Steel and Aubergine and two of the new padded hip belt pockets. Was afraid the YDs would sell out so closed that order quickly. Then started looking around and saw the original shop bags both small and large in Tiaga were available. Somehow I had missed Darcy's posting of them becoming available today and just came across them by accident. These will be my first original shop bags and first anything in Tiaga. Placed order for them and it was automatically combined with first order so only had to pay one postage. Happy morning!
        Last edited by kjquilts; 06-23-2021, 09:10 AM. Reason: edited to correct pouches to pockets :)

Comment

Picked up a black small YD (to compliment my black S19) and a black halcyon SE
          Black Halcyon S25 / Black Ballistic S19 / Black Ballistic Small YD / Black Halcyon SE

Comment

Originally posted by kjquilts View Post

What did you get (if you'd like to share) ?

My first order was for Mini YDs in Steel and Aubergine and two of the new padded hip belt pockets. Was afraid the YDs would sell out so closed that order quickly. Then started looking around and saw the original shop bags both small and large in Tiaga were available. Somehow I had missed Darcy's posting of them becoming available today and just came across them by accident. These will be my first original shop bags and first anything in Tiaga. Placed order for them and it was automatically combined with first order so only had to pay one postage. Happy morning!
            Those are some awesome pickups.

I purchased a HLT2 in Tidal, a couple of pouches, Makers bag in Black/Island with an Absolute Shoulder strap and some accessories. They will be a nice add to the collection.

I had to quite looking or I would have spent more.

Comment

I was able to order a Small YD in Burnt Orange and a Large YD in Verde. I came back a few minutes later for a surprise Small Shop Bag in Tiaga! All of this is added to my preorder which is going to be a massive shipment in July...
              Solaris ALL THE THINGS!

Comment

I purchased a GE S30 in Navy Parapack and associated accessories (straps and keepers) in coyote; padded hip belt pocket; large TT in Taiga; 3DCOC in Island; and a pocket pouch. I can sleep well now [edit: it's just after midnight here in Singapore]!
                Last edited by PeaceBell; 06-23-2021, 09:35 AM.

Comment

I thought it was interesting how quick the Pop Totes mostly went... not a lot of folks were talking about them here. I already have a couple, so they weren't on my list. I mostly picked up more Tidal things - that calm colour is very nice!
                  I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by Selcouth View Post
                    All of this is added to my preorder which is going to be a massive shipment in July...
                    At this point I've lost track of what's on its way, I just know it's going to be a big box.

Comment

Restock Day is like Christmas!
                      Forced myself to sit this one out though as my wallet is recovering from last couple restocks + preparing for upcoming Techonaut / halcyon bags. Still wish I just got the Mini YD.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesomepants View Post

At this point I've lost track of what's on its way, I just know it's going to be a big box.
                        Yep, same for me. I only bought a Mini Yeoman today, but I added it to my held preorder and I ordered several Café bags and some bits and bobs in the meantime.

Comment

I had been kicking myself for not buying any of the halcyon SE when they were initially available, so was excited to get some today (Taiga, Acuity, Wasabi, Coyote). Also picked up 2 Paragons (Black Halcyon, Taiga Halcyon), a GE S25 (Nebulous Grey), and some Lash Straps & Padded Hip Belt for the GE S25. I really wanted a couple YD Minis & Smalls, but this is enough for now. I’m done.

Comment

I was hunting for the Cordura YDs (a rare species with a nice retro feel) and was able to get a medium one in Olive, a small (my favorite size) in Canary (Yeah!!!) and a mini in Beaver Camo. (I was too slow for the mini in Orange 152 so I hope for a return!) The mini YDs are so cute that everyone should have some!! I added a large and small Travel Tray both in black which is also a rather rare color but I think they look absolutely great especially with the stealth logo
                            ...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!)
                            current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Comment

I prioritized getting the Tidal and Taiga Original Shop Bags, and travel trays.Tried for the Mini YD in Verde, then in Small. And in both cases the bag disappeared as I was checking out. I also got the Design Lab Packing Cube Shoulder Bag in Taiga.

Comment

Working...
                              X