Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,525   Posts: 187,785   Members: 6,486   Active Members: 307
Welcome to our newest member, ozzyrussell.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing Like Restock Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awesomepants View Post
    At this point I've lost track of what's on its way, I just know it's going to be a big box.
    Maybe they can load all of my orders into the Large Yeoman and ship that...

Solaris ALL THE THINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlust77 View Post
      I had been kicking myself for not buying any of the halcyon SE when they were initially available, so was excited to get some today (Taiga, Acuity, Wasabi, Coyote). Also picked up 2 Paragons (Black Halcyon, Taiga Halcyon), a GE S25 (Nebulous Grey), and some Lash Straps & Padded Hip Belt for the GE S25. I really wanted a couple YD Minis & Smalls, but this is enough for now. I’m done.
      I went for the Side Effects too! I picked up a constellation blue/Solaris and an acuity. I’m stalled for a minute wondering if i should get the second one, and glad I did now!

Comment

I kicked myself for not getting more than one PUT last time, so I scored an aubergine and a burnt orange. Then I realized the YD’s were posted and managed to get a mini aubergine. Went for a small one as well, but lost out.

I’m not a fan of coyote, but discovered I love coyote halcyon. So I attempted to get a small travel tray, the #1 stuff sack, and a cubelet…but lost out on all fronts!

As it was, I’m surprised I got as much as I did. For a moment I wasn’t going to buy anything, then couldn’t resist the lure!
        Current bags: SCB in Aubergine, Burnt Orange, Ursa / MVB in Aubergine, Ursa / LCB in Burnt Orange / PUT in Aubergine, Burnt Orange / Mini Yeoman in Aubergine / EDC in Constellation / Multiple GWOPs, Pocket Pouches, OPs

Comment

I thought I was stashisfied after the Great May 6th restock but then... Yeomen! I went for a medium Aubergine YD and a small YD in Mayura because, well, Mayura. (I've been enjoying the cheerful imperturbability of YDs for road trips - they are like Zodiac boats or penguins, round and buoyant!) And then chased those with a Tidal LSB and large TT. Because calm blue.

Comment

I was able to get a navy small size YD and a medium size Coyote YD. I am hoping to use the medium size to carry 2 Queen size blankets for when we stay in hotels traveling by car. Right now we use an Aeronaut 45 but it is a little hard to get them both in even zipping out the two end pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by YRose View Post
              I am hoping to use the medium size to carry 2 Queen size blankets for when we stay in hotels traveling by car.
              That's my hope for the large YD I ordered. Two queen pillows, sheets, and a blanket.

Solaris ALL THE THINGS!

Comment

I had no plan to participate but my 7am meeting cancelled so I jumped in.

2 Small Yeomans, 1 grey Paragon and a few smaller things. All things i wanted but didn't expect I'd be able to get. So happy!

Comment

2 mini Yeoman (burnt orange, aubergine), small Yeoman (olive), pocket pouches, and then a few Tidal items (LSB, LTT, EC).

Comment

SSB, LSB, and STT in tidal as well as the PCSB in Cerylon. I'm glad they had a few PCSB returns as I'd regretted not purchasing one when they were available in the earlier pre-order.

Comment

My first TB purchase! Now I get to wait on pins and needles.

L15 in Aubergine/Cloud -- this will be my to/from work bag
                      Side Kick in Nebulous Grey -- general purse/shoulder bag use
                      Everyday Cubelet in Burnt Orange -- this will do dual-duty as an organizer pouch in the L15 and as a minimal purse if I take a lunch walk from work
                      Some bits and bobs -- mini Ghost Whale, mini Clear Organizer Pouch, Strap Keepers

I was hoping to grab a Cubelet in halcyon but those went FAST!
                      Everyday carry (2 mile walk to work) is an SG23. Fantastic bag.

Comment

Originally posted by epeterson View Post
                        My first TB purchase! Now I get to wait on pins and needles.

L15 in Aubergine/Cloud -- this will be my to/from work bag
                        Side Kick in Nebulous Grey -- general purse/shoulder bag use
                        Everyday Cubelet in Burnt Orange -- this will do dual-duty as an organizer pouch in the L15 and as a minimal purse if I take a lunch walk from work
                        Some bits and bobs -- mini Ghost Whale, mini Clear Organizer Pouch, Strap Keepers

I was hoping to grab a Cubelet in halcyon but those went FAST!
                        Congrats on your new purchases! On restock days, the first few minutes can be a wild ride. A lot of times you have to make multiple purchases to try and have a better shot at getting what you are wanting.

Comment

Working...
                        X