Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,533   Posts: 187,860   Members: 6,497   Active Members: 289
Welcome to our newest member, brppreacher.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Casey, TOM BIHN Shipping Lead, Saying Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nana8
    replied
    Originally posted by KarlJ View Post
    Totally unacceptable. Casey must stay. Besides... I haven't emptied my wish list yet.

Seriously Casey, many thanks for all the fine work you've done; for making it easy, for making it a pleasure. Good luck, and all the best towards your future achievements!
    Casey leaving?!?! Huh. Wait, lock the doors! No, can't happen!
    Well, ok, maybe. only if he is doing something he REALLY wants to do and he will be happy...

Thank you so much, Casey, for being who you are! Pursue your dreams and visit us on the forum when you can!

Nana8

Leave a comment:

• keb
    replied
    +1 on all of the above.

Leave a comment:

• ex machina
    replied
    Casey, you have done an outstanding job and will be missed. I have had excellent dealings with you in addressing my order needs and you represented Tom Bihn with aplomb! Best of luck and great success on your new endeavor! Thanks for making my orders with Tom Bihn so easy for so long.

Leave a comment:

• SusanA
    replied
    Best of luck, Casey! Thanks for all your hard work and for helping to make Tom Bihn such a great company!

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    hi casey!

while i'll miss having you be part of our tom bihn experience, i'm thrilled to hear that you're pursuing your dreams! i wish you every success!

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    replied
    Originally posted by KnitnSpin View Post
    Good for you, Casey, for following your dream!
    Thanks for your part in shipping smiles to me in Tom Bihn boxes!
    I could not say it better than KnitSpin.

Keep in touch with us on the forum!

Leave a comment:

• KnitnSpin
    replied
    Good for you, Casey, for following your dream!
    Thanks for your part in shipping smiles to me in Tom Bihn boxes!

Leave a comment:

• rabergnc
    replied
    Good luck and congratulations on the new job, Casey. Thanks for all you did.

Leave a comment:

• Just
    replied
    Thanks so much for everything Casey! Good luck to you!

Leave a comment:

• Jenne
    replied
    Thank you for your work and best of luck in your dream career!

Leave a comment:

• kcee
    replied
    Thanks guys, It has been fun working here and participating on these forums.
    I will miss all the great co-workers and customers I have made friends with over the past few years.

Leave a comment:

• amysinger
    replied
    Casey, thank you for all the packages you've sent over the years! And best of luck in the world of audio...go get 'em!

Leave a comment:

• KarlJ
    replied
    Totally unacceptable. Casey must stay. Besides... I haven't emptied my wish list yet.

Seriously Casey, many thanks for all the fine work you've done; for making it easy, for making it a pleasure. Good luck, and all the best towards your future achievements!

Leave a comment:

• lpotr4
    replied
    Casey, you rock sir! You're the reason (and your many suggestions) I bought so many bags and accessories at Tom Bihn. A fine example of customer service that embodies what Tom Bihn is all about, you will be missed. Good luck on your future endeavors!

Leave a comment:

• Eliam
    replied

It was awesome working with Casey! I hope all goes well in his new venture. He will be missed. Adios!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X