Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Synapse 210 ballistic vs 200d Halcyon interior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synapse 210 ballistic vs 200d Halcyon interior?

What's the strongest most durable material for interior lining, 210 ballistic or 200d halcyon? Thanks!

I have both ballistic and halcyon interiors and would say the ballistic is more robust. The ballistic weighs a touch more. The halcyon has the advantage of being ripstop so if you carry any sharp items, any holes won't continue to get worse. If you like any particular color lining, do not hesitate to get it. I prefer to have ballistic linings with halcyon accessories. Looks sharp.
    If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by wayoflife View Post
      I have both ballistic and halcyon interiors and would say the ballistic is more robust. The ballistic weighs a touch more. The halcyon has the advantage of being ripstop so if you carry any sharp items, any holes won't continue to get worse. If you like any particular color lining, do not hesitate to get it. I prefer to have ballistic linings with halcyon accessories. Looks sharp.
      That's what I suspected, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by angel View Post
        What's the strongest most durable material for interior lining, 210 ballistic or 200d halcyon? Thanks!
        If you haven't checked out the materials page, here's the link
        https://www.tombihn.com/pages/materials#

At the end of the snippet videos of each material, they note the taber test... the 210 ballistic rates a bit higher on taber but I'd guess the halcyon is better for ripstop... how much 'better' one is than the other may be fairly moot as TB warrants them the same and pretty much uses them interchangeably.
        I personally pick between the two based on colour and 'look' for each item.

I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Working...
        X