Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome Todd, our new Shipping Associate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Todd, our new Shipping Associate!

Everyone,

Please welcome Todd, the new TOM BIHN Shipping Associate. We're excited to have him as part of our team!
    Last edited by Darcy; 11-03-2010, 11:39 AM.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Hi Todd,

Welcome to the team! We look forward to working with you.
    --
    Eliam Puente

1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 1-866-747-7949 (Other Countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

Welcome to the team Todd!
      http://www.tombihn.com
      1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
      Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

hi todd! welcome aboard! you're part of a most fantastic team, and we're excited to have you be a part of it!
        -m

Comment

Hi Todd, welcome to the Tom Bihn Experience!
          Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
          Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
          " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

Welcome, Todd! I look forward to being able to get a package from you someday soon, when I can order the field journal and side effect! I hope you enjoy working there!
            Current carry: Super Ego, various pouches, I/O (when shooting). Incorporating the FIELD JOURNAL!!!! Next up on wishlist: S25 and SE (June 2016)

Comment

"Pop music from the seventies..."! We are going to need a little more detail on that! Maybe even a separate thread altogether....
              Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

Comment

Welcome, welcome... Good luck, Todd!
                Karl

Comment

Welcome, Todd!

Comment

welcome Todd! You've found a great place to work. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by keb View Post
                      "Pop music from the seventies..."! We are going to need a little more detail on that! Maybe even a separate thread altogether....
                      I second that!

Welcome Todd!

Comment

Hi, Todd! Welcome! You have some of best colleagues in the world! Not to mention being steeped in Tom Bihn wonderfulness each day!
                        Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Comment

Hi Todd

Welcome to TB and let the good times roll!

Comment

Welcome to a great company, Todd! And - as the one who sends my Tom Bihn packages on their way to me - you will be one of my favorite people!

Comment

Welcome Todd!

Comment

Working...
                              X