Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,580   Posts: 188,310   Members: 6,539   Active Members: 284
Welcome to our newest member, QQYFodil79.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7/29 Restock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7/29 Restock

Other than the website, has there been a list of the 7/29 restock items with colors/materials, etc?

I was wondering the same thing!
    SG23 is my walk/bike commuter bag

Comment

Originally posted by epeterson View Post
      I was wondering the same thing!
      It’s my understanding, after speaking with the TB customer service team, that everything on the 7/29 Restock page that is “in production” are the bags that will be available. That’s it. No separate list.

Comment

Looks like some last minute additions

Comment

Also looks like the wilderness version is gone? I was hoping to snag one that matches my Guides Edition Paragon.

Comment

Not sure how to let GrussGott know but there’s a Verde Aeronaut 45 just went up on the site!

Comment

Wasn't expecting the MCB Freudian Slips to restock! Snagged one!

Comment

Originally posted by KCam View Post
                Not sure how to let GrussGott know but there’s a Verde Aeronaut 45 just went up on the site!
                Thanks for posting this. There is something about doing a hashtag and persons name to get their attention but I couldn't remember details. I was in a hurry this morning so just sent GG a private message saying that Verde A45 was available. GG sent me a thank you so I'm passing the thanks to you. It was nice of you to remember that a fellow Bihnion was searching for something. There is still at least one Verde A45 available.

Comment

kjquilts looks like you can @-message people.

Comment

Originally posted by epeterson View Post
                    kjquilts looks like you can @-message people.
                    thank you, that worked

Comment

Thanks everyone, that's so nice of all of you! I had to pick between the Verde aeronaut & a coyote Techonaut ... and I went with the techonaut!

I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY hoping TB brings back Verde later this year or next year, at least limited ... I'd love a few more bags in Verde.

Thanks again KCam, kjquilts you're awesome!!

Comment

Thank you kjquilts and epeterson for your assistance. While I’ve been an avid reader of the forums (and TB bag owner) for several years I only recently registered and have made few posts. So I really appreciate your help.

Comment

Working...
                        X