Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,586   Posts: 188,399   Members: 6,562   Active Members: 320
Welcome to our newest member, FlorBeadle.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parental Unit Unretiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moriond View Post
    Welcome to the forums @Newtsy

This restock only had about a dozen Parental Units, because it was so soon after they started mailing out the preorders. — probably most of those were cancelations. My guess is that some forum members may have ordered more than one model during the preorder, knowing that would a scarce commodity, and wanting the ability to choose or hold onto more than one, since there is a 60 day return window. I seriously doubt most people who received their preorders could decide on doing a return and get it in before the restock that offered these, given that a number of forum members were still asking about who had received the preordered Parental Units just a few days before that restock took place. So there may be some more coming back in a later restock, but the timing is tight.

Just my thoughts.

moriond

ETA: By the way, did anyone note what were the restock color offerings that came back? I saw Verde, Mars Red, and Taiga, but I was posting on the forums when this went live, and wasn’t closely tracking the Parental Units.
    I think most of the original colors from the preorder were there. Black Halcyon, Night Walk, Taiga, Mars Red, Ursa, Verde, Cloud, Neb Grey, at least one version of Navy, Coyote, Aubergine.

I'm mildly curious if these weren't just cancelations but maybe spares from any batch production that they do? I could have sworn I remembered reading that it's easier for them to make multiples of a bag instead of just one at a time.

Comment

Working...
    X