Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,338   Members: 6,543   Active Members: 295
Welcome to our newest member, AndrewGxb0.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GRAB bag colour ways

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to see these new fabrics in something small first.
    Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is a PickUp Truck and Everyday Cubelet. Love all my shop bags, ghost whales, cubelets. Hoping to travel again soon to use my A30 and co-pilot.

Comment

I really like the colors you all are choosing! I'm also digging the Legend of Zelda shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by sturbridge View Post
        I would love to see these new fabrics in something small first.
        That settles it! The first Cerylon offering (well, besides the PCSB) will be Grab Bags. Hoping for early-mid November.

Originally posted by jepoy View Post
        I really like the colors you all are choosing! I'm also digging the Legend of Zelda shirt.
        We have a long list of blog post ideas and one of them is actually: "A post about Nik's different t-shirts" (since he's almost always wearing some kind of printed shirt at work)

Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post

That settles it! The first Cerylon offering (well, besides the PCSB) will be Grab Bags. Hoping for early-mid November.
          Wow that changes my potential list for the 9/27 restock...! Should I still grab (haha) the PCSB first, then the Grab Bag in November...?

Might the Cerylon Grab Bag be a standard option?

Comment

Originally posted by blue_quartz View Post

Might the Cerylon Grab Bag be a standard option?
            That's a good question. At this point, we don't think the Cerylon Grab Bag will be a standard option: keeping the standard options to two helps us make room for more rotating options.

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

So has anyone seen the Grab Bag with blue spacer mesh that is the October monthly rare bag giveaway for Newsletter subscribers?

moriond

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
                So has anyone seen the Grab Bag with blue spacer mesh that is the October monthly rare bag giveaway for Newsletter subscribers?

moriond
                It's almost a turquoise blue on my screen
                I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

So I've been experimenting with figuring out what fits in my grab bag, and I have to ask-when you said it could fit a burrito, how big are the burritos near you guys?! I need to find this mythical grab bag sized burrito now...
                  Guide's Edition Synapse 25, Pilot, HLT2

Comment

Originally posted by Skirata44 View Post
                    So I've been experimenting with figuring out what fits in my grab bag, and I have to ask-when you said it could fit a burrito, how big are the burritos near you guys?! I need to find this mythical grab bag sized burrito now...
                    The only burrito I've ever seen that would not fit in the grab bag is the "super monster" burrito from Freebirds. That burrito is estimated to weigh 8 pounds and is not a realistic amount of food for a normal human to eat in one sitting!

Comment

Grab Bag colours for the October Restock are up!

Comment

Ohhh nice! I was just about to add two color requests to the: '2021 Wish List' thread for future Grab Bags. I will instead add them here as Sangria Red Cerylon is "settled".

Grab Bag color requests:
                        -Night Walk
                        -Sangria Red Cerylon. (Preferred option: Whole bag Sangria. Alternate option: Sangria sides with Navy Parapack or Night Walk frame. Night Walk frame might be an interesting combo depending on the tone of the Sangria).
                        Last edited by dizdizzle; 10-14-2021, 01:50 AM. Reason: word edit: and / an

Comment

Originally posted by dizdizzle View Post

Ohhh nice! I was just about to add two color requests to the: '2021 Wish List' thread for future Grab Bags. I will instead add them here as Sangria Red Cerylon is "settled".

Grab Bag color requests:
                          -Night Walk
                          -Sangria Red Cerylon. (Preferred option: Whole bag Sangria. Alternate option: Sangria sides with Navy Parapack or Night Walk frame. Night Walk frame might be an interesting combo depending on the tone of the Sangria).
                          Grab Bags in Sangria and Mountain Cerylon are in the works! I expect they'll be included in the November Grab Bag offerings. We're making large quantities of each, as we know some folks will want to preview those colors in a smaller bag before opting for them in larger bags.

Night Walk won't be appearing in Grab Bags, though there may be other limited quantity Halcyon options.

Comment

Grab Bags in Sangria and Mountain Cerylon are in the works! I expect they'll be included in the November Grab Bag offerings. We're making large quantities of each, as we know some folks will want to preview those colors in a smaller bag before opting for them in larger bags.

Night Walk won't be appearing in Grab Bags, though there may be other limited quantity Halcyon options.
                            Ooh, have we heard about Mountain Cerylon yet? I know Sangria's going to be a deeper(ish) red, what's Mountain's deal?
                            Guide's Edition Synapse 25, Pilot, HLT2

Comment

Originally posted by Skirata44 View Post

Ooh, have we heard about Mountain Cerylon yet? I know Sangria's going to be a deeper(ish) red, what's Mountain's deal?
                              It was mentioned in this blog post (which was chock full of cool news) as being 'grey'

ETA: Lots of tidbits of info in the replies to questions too!

https://www.tombihn.com/blogs/main/updates-whats-next
                              Last edited by G42; 10-17-2021, 07:52 PM.
                              I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Grab Bags in Sangria and Mountain Cerylon are in the works! I expect they'll be included in the November Grab Bag offerings.
                                Darcy I see the Nov colors are up on the site but what’s the availability date? Is it the
                                11/16 restock date? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X