Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,580   Posts: 188,307   Members: 6,539   Active Members: 284
Welcome to our newest member, QQYFodil79.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

30AUG21 restock

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by BF67 View Post
    Seems like we should give someone the heads up that the button to move all wishlist items didn’t work this AM (of course it works now).
    So it wasn't just me. I assumed Safari was misbehaving. But I got my order in fast enough, so it's all good. Except for the one in-stock item that I figured I'd pick up this morning but that sold out over the weekend

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by BF67 View Post
      Seems like we should give someone the heads up that the button to move all wishlist items didn’t work this AM (of course it works now). In the meantime, I’ll have to organize my purchases by availability and desire on restock days.
      We're looking into the wishlist issue as I type this! Apologies for the brief response, very busy here today.... more tomorrow!
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

      Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by Darcy View Post

        We're looking into the wishlist issue as I type this! Apologies for the brief response, very busy here today.... more tomorrow!
        No problem at all! Appreciate the quick response.

        Comment


          #34
          While on the topic of payment...
          Is there a way to store a card in advance without purchasing anything? There are times where I need to use different cards for separate orders, and especially during restock days I don't want to spend time fumbling thru different cards.

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by dmoneysong View Post
            While on the topic of payment...
            Is there a way to store a card in advance without purchasing anything? There are times where I need to use different cards for separate orders, and especially during restock days I don't want to spend time fumbling thru different cards.
            I find Apple Pay to be relative easily for card swapping.

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by Aventurera View Post

              I tried that today. Sitting at my computer and pressing refresh at 9:59am EDT. The Pocket Pouch in the colorway I wanted (Navy/Iberian) was out of stock by the time I had clicked 'add to basket' on three items.

              Next time I will have to decide on the one 'high demand/low supply' item I really want, and just click through and buy that on its own.
              Yes. Prioritize and make multiple orders if you have to. Before noon(PT) on restock days, orders will be combined and you will only pay shipping once. I have a feeling the color ways on the pocket pouches were very limited because they all sold out relatively quickly.

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by BF67 View Post

                I’m not sure what happened with Aventurera but the ‘add all wishlist items’ button didn’t work for me so I had to add each item as well. (I also missed out on the Navy/Iberia Pocket Pouch).

                On a related, is there a difference in processing between “having a card on file” and using Apple Pay? If so, I may adjust my purchase style.
                Originally posted by bchaplin View Post
                I did manage to get everything I wanted, and I think the key to that is desiring colors that are not popular! I had preloaded all the items into my wishlist. When they showed as available, clicking the button to move them all to the cart did not work, so I clicked each one individually, but that was still faster than selecting them from the product pages. I received my confirmation email at two minutes after the hour. I do have all the addresses and credit card info loaded into my account, so that helps.
                Originally posted by BF67 View Post
                Seems like we should give someone the heads up that the button to move all wishlist items didn’t work this AM (of course it works now). In the meantime, I’ll have to organize my purchases by availability and desire on restock days.
                Originally posted by drobeson View Post

                So it wasn't just me. I assumed Safari was misbehaving. But I got my order in fast enough, so it's all good. Except for the one in-stock item that I figured I'd pick up this morning but that sold out over the weekend
                The "Add All Wishlist Items" button is working for us with the exception of items that remain listed in the Wish List but are sold out: those don't get added, but that's the way it's supposed to work.

                Folks who experienced an issue with the button not working yesterday: was it that items that sold out quickly (Grab Bags, Pocket Pouches) weren't added to the cart? Did items that were still in-stock get added to your cart? Feel free to share any other details about how things went wrong yesterday w/the button and we'll look into it further.
                Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

                Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                  Folks who experienced an issue with the button not working yesterday: was it that items that sold out quickly (Grab Bags, Pocket Pouches) weren't added to the cart? Did items that were still in-stock get added to your cart? Feel free to share any other details about how things went wrong yesterday w/the button and we'll look into it further.
                  For me, everything was Sold Out before 7, then after several refreshes after 7 they showed up as Add To Basket, but the Add All button still didn't work. So I added them individually and that worked.

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by Darcy View Post

                    …Folks who experienced an issue with the button not working yesterday: was it that items that sold out quickly (Grab Bags, Pocket Pouches) weren't added to the cart? Did items that were still in-stock get added to your cart? Feel free to share any other details about how things went wrong yesterday w/the button and we'll look into it further.
                    I clicked the button as soon as they appeared available on the wishlist page and nothing was added to my cart. I refreshed the page a few times and clicked the button again. I then alternated between refreshing and button clicking for about 2-3 min before giving up and manually adding all items.

                    On a related note, an item sold out between adding to my cart and processing my order, so I was notified that it was removed and prompted to checkout again. I imagine that’s the way things should work and I appreciate the notification even if it does slowdown the purchase a bit.

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Nope, everything was in stock (ie, the correct buttons had appeared underneath each item in the wish list, and they didn't sell out at any time in the purchasing process). I just clicked the top button once but nothing happened, then tried it again, and decided to add them individually by clicking the 'add to cart' buttons. 64-bit Firefox 78.14.0esr on OS X 10.11.6. No big deal, and it's possible that my fairly old computer was doing something glitchy.

                      Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                      Folks who experienced an issue with the button not working yesterday: was it that items that sold out quickly (Grab Bags, Pocket Pouches) weren't added to the cart? Did items that were still in-stock get added to your cart? Feel free to share any other details about how things went wrong yesterday w/the button and we'll look into it further.
                      ----
                      All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
                      Edmund Burke

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                        The "Add All Wishlist Items" button is working for us with the exception of items that remain listed in the Wish List but are sold out: those don't get added, but that's the way it's supposed to work.

                        Folks who experienced an issue with the button not working yesterday: was it that items that sold out quickly (Grab Bags, Pocket Pouches) weren't added to the cart? Did items that were still in-stock get added to your cart? Feel free to share any other details about how things went wrong yesterday w/the button and we'll look into it further.
                        The items made it into my cart. I then unwisely decided I needed more carabiners and it took another minute or two for me to decide which colors I wanted. Apparently that minute or two was all it took for others to finish checking out.

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Similar experience to those above. I tried to add all items button several times, but it didn’t work, and then added the items individually. I was on the latest version of Firefox on Mac.

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                            Folks who experienced an issue with the button not working yesterday: was it that items that sold out quickly (Grab Bags, Pocket Pouches) weren't added to the cart? Did items that were still in-stock get added to your cart? Feel free to share any other details about how things went wrong yesterday w/the button and we'll look into it further.
                            I am using Safari (I know, I know) and the “add all” button didn’t work for me. I added each item individually, then was able to check out and purchase all of the items I intended to buy. It was the first time I tried to use my wish list for a restock, so I wasn’t sure if I was doing something wrong.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              We haven't been able to figure out the Add All issue yet: each time we've attempted to recreate a situation that might break it, it's still worked for us. Just to confirm: the Add All button is working for all of you now, yeah?

                              So that's all to say: we weren't able to recreate and fix the issue before tomorrow's restock, though our goal remains to fix it before the next Grab Bag restock.
                              Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

                              Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                                We haven't been able to figure out the Add All issue yet: each time we've attempted to recreate a situation that might break it, it's still worked for us. Just to confirm: the Add All button is working for all of you now, yeah?

                                So that's all to say: we weren't able to recreate and fix the issue before tomorrow's restock, though our goal remains to fix it before the next Grab Bag restock.
                                It seems to work for me right now. Fingers crossed it will work tomorrow morning. I’ve been waiting on Halcyon TSSes to come back in stock and don’t want to miss out on my choice colors.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X