Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,576   Posts: 188,292   Members: 6,534   Active Members: 280
Welcome to our newest member, Skysarwer.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

30AUG21 restock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It worked for me the last time in my laptop using Firefox. It worked again this morning using Firefox on my Pixel Android phone.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

So today's ordering wrinkle was that I used a Chromium-based browser (assuming the Add All button might have been a Safari issue) and wasn't offered the Apple Pay option, only Google Pay. Seems like all the options should be available on all the browsers.

Comment

Originally posted by BF67 View Post

It seems to work for me right now. Fingers crossed it will work tomorrow morning. I’ve been waiting on Halcyon TSSes to come back in stock and don’t want to miss out on my choice colors.
        Worked for me this morning! (iPad using Safari)

Maybe it was just a one off issue that needn’t be worried about further.

Comment

Originally posted by drobeson View Post
          So today's ordering wrinkle was that I used a Chromium-based browser (assuming the Add All button might have been a Safari issue) and wasn't offered the Apple Pay option, only Google Pay. Seems like all the options should be available on all the browsers.
          This one we know the answer to! Apple Pay is only available in Safari (not something we can change/control on our end)
          Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by BF67 View Post

Worked for me this morning! (iPad using Safari)

Maybe it was just a one off issue that needn’t be worried about further.
            Yay! Whew. We'll keep testing just to be sure, but that's good news.
            Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post

This one we know the answer to! Apple Pay is only available in Safari (not something we can change/control on our end)
              Ah, good to know. I should have known that, but I hardly ever DON'T use Safari. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X