Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,493   Posts: 187,443   Members: 6,454   Active Members: 329
Welcome to our newest member, bored_and_agitated.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zip Top Cotton shop bags, please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zip Top Cotton shop bags, please.

I really like the olive twill cotton shop bags (large and small) that I bought. I love the fabric and the color. But I REALLY WISH they had ZIP TOPS. I want to use them like a glorified purse, but they're so soft and floppy that everything falls out if I set it down.

Me too! I love the fabric and colour but zips as well would be great!

Comment

Though I don't have an issue with items falling out of my Olive Cotton Twill Shop Bag, I too could see myself using a Zip-Top version. We'll make a sample and see how it manifests into a reality... maybe I'll take a quick video of it, post it here, and get everyone's feedback.

That's something (sharing a video to get your take) I think we'll be doing with the Clear Organizer Wallet: we're out of the brown suede used in the last batch, so for the next restock, it's a choice between black suede or Texon (the tan synthetic leather used for The Guide's Pack and Guide's Edition accessory strap holders). I love the Texon because it's stiffer and thus easier to thumb through the dividers, but others here prefer the black suede because it's softer, making the wallet overall less stiff.
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Nothing falls out of my olive twill shop bag while I'm holding it. The problem is setting it down. Slinging it into the back seat of my car or trunk. I'd be totally paranoid if I was on public transportation or in a crowd that unknown fingers would try to slip into my bag. I really like the security of a zip top.

And I really really love the olive twill with the brown trim. My colors.

Comment

Working...
        X