Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,493   Posts: 187,443   Members: 6,454   Active Members: 335
Welcome to our newest member, bored_and_agitated.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September Restock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September Restock

Shopping bags and Trucks galore for the September restock.Yay! Along with Cafe Bags and a few other items.

Was I hallucinating, or were the Ghost Whale pouches in new colors listed earlier today? Can't find them now.

Comment

Originally posted by drobeson View Post
      Was I hallucinating, or were the Ghost Whale pouches in new colors listed earlier today? Can't find them now.
      They *were* listed as “in production”, but I’m not seeing them now

Comment

Originally posted by drobeson View Post
        The entire “in production“ section has disappeared from the pouches. This exact same thing happened last night but then in the morning they reappeared.

Comment

Darcy do you know when we might see a restock of the Brain Bag or Large Cafe Bag sized Freudian Slips? The LCB size says "August restock" and the BB size isn't listed in either the "in stock" or the "in production" category on the product page.
          Everyday carry (2 mile walk to work) is an SG23. Fantastic bag.

Comment

Originally posted by epeterson View Post
            Darcy do you know when we might see a restock of the Brain Bag or Large Cafe Bag sized Freudian Slips? The LCB size says "August restock" and the BB size isn't listed in either the "in stock" or the "in production" category on the product page.
            Not Darcy but hopping in with some help

We don't plan to make another batch of Large Cafe Freudian Slips right now- those were offered on pre-order alongside the Large Cafe Bags and no more are in the works currently. It does look like there are few that will be included in our next "low quantity" restock- I expect that will happen in the next couple weeks and we'll post a list of all of the items being restocked a couple days before that.

We will likely make the Brain Bag Freudian Slips this fall though! The FS page has been updated so you can sign up for notification of availability for those. I hope that helps!

Comment

Sad that Solaris missed the SCB again. Losing hope that we might see that combo before Solaris is shelved.
              Solaris ALL THE THINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeV View Post

Not Darcy but hopping in with some help

We don't plan to make another batch of Large Cafe Freudian Slips right now- those were offered on pre-order alongside the Large Cafe Bags and no more are in the works currently. It does look like there are few that will be included in our next "low quantity" restock- I expect that will happen in the next couple weeks and we'll post a list of all of the items being restocked a couple days before that.

We will likely make the Brain Bag Freudian Slips this fall though! The FS page has been updated so you can sign up for notification of availability for those. I hope that helps!
                Very helpful; thank you!! I will wait for the BB FS
                Everyday carry (2 mile walk to work) is an SG23. Fantastic bag.

Comment

Anyone know if same rule apply in terms of combining shipping for multiple orders on restock day? I think I remember last time shipping would be automatically combined for purchases made on the same day. I am trying to snag a bunch of items during the upcoming restock and I may need to break them up into separate orders in an effort to get items before they sell out.

I'm also open to thoughts on strategy for how to go about ordering several items.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluejay16 View Post
                    Anyone know if same rule apply in terms of combining shipping for multiple orders on restock day? I think I remember last time shipping would be automatically combined for purchases made on the same day. I am trying to snag a bunch of items during the upcoming restock and I may need to break them up into separate orders in an effort to get items before they sell out.

I'm also open to thoughts on strategy for how to go about ordering several items.
                    We'll "batch" and begin shipping at noon on 9/13 ~ so, that means that any orders placed before 12:00pm Pacific Time to the same shipping address will be combined by Countron and only charged once for shipping (or, really, shipping will be refunded after the fact!)
                    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Welcome to the Forums Bluejay16
                      🙂
                      I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Me: "Oh, there's a Tom Bihn restock this week … I really don't need MORE bags at this point though, so I'm good!"

Email notification: "Hey, that Tom Bihn bag/material/color combination you were looking at is back in stock NOW!"

Me: "Oh, crap!" [jumps online immediately to place his order]

… dammit XD
                        ---
                        My Bags: Burnt Orange Medium Cafe BagSide Kick Co-Pilot Aeronaut 30
                        Canary Large Shop Bag Dawn Large Shop BagAubergine Everyday Cubelet
                        With: Island Packing CubesTravel Tray Cubelet Dawn Wallet

Comment

Darcy Hello
                          The Alphaviolet Pop Totes went super quick this morning. Any chance we can pre-order this color and item since the stock is low in this soon to be discontinued color? Hate hearing an item is in limited quantity because it’s often a signal to e-bay resellers and they snap up multiples during re-stocks. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by KCam View Post
                            Darcy Hello
                            The Alphaviolet Pop Totes went super quick this morning. Any chance we can pre-order this color and item since the stock is low in this soon to be discontinued color? Hate hearing an item is in limited quantity because it’s often a signal to e-bay resellers and they snap up multiples during re-stocks. Thank you.
                            It's too late in the year for us to offer another pre-order, but the good news is we already have a second order for Pop Totes in the works and it includes Alphaviolet. We think there will be plenty to avoid selling out the next time around.

Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Good morning, @Darcy—
                              Will the Pocket Pouches be restocked any time soon?

Comment

Working...
                              X