Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,500   Posts: 187,522   Members: 6,459   Active Members: 330
Welcome to our newest member, jammyjam.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get them before they're gone!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• falconea
    replied
    Darcy,

No more Indigo? That is tragic news! Any hints as to what will replace it? Should I get spares of my favourite Indigo/Solar bags - the Tristar and the Synapse?

And what will be your standard pairing now for Solar linings? Indigo was your main match for Solar. Hint, Conifer would go beautifully with Solar....

Audrey

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Indigo 1050 ballistic nylon is leaving, making way for new colors that will come soon. Now is your last chance to get Indigo bags -- we just used the last of our Indigo fabric to make the Tri-Star in Indigo/Solar.
    Last edited by Darcy; 02-09-2011, 09:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tCook
    replied
    I got the small shop bag because of the length of the handles. I'm 5'3" and love that the small doesn't drag on the ground.

And to add to the echo, any chance for it in Iberian? Guaranteed I would get one. The Iberian surpasses the "but I don't *need* it" issue.

Leave a comment:

• gmanedit
    replied
    Hi, Darcy. I remember, at one time you said the Small SB would be made with longer handles (same as the Large SB). What was the final decision? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• MrKnitster
    replied
    Originally posted by maverick View Post
    i want to press the "like" button for this post.
    Second! But, because we all have our favorites, can we please have it in Iberian? Pretty please?

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    We've decided to continue making the Small Shop Bag. It's available for pre-order in Ultraviolet.
    i want to press the "like" button for this post.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    We've decided to continue making the Small Shop Bag. It's available for pre-order in Ultraviolet.

Leave a comment:

• MrKnitster
    replied
    Why is the small going? It looks like the perfect size! I would love a small in Iberian, and would even break the budget to buy it now if it were disappearing...

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    can we also use this thread when a person retires?

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    started a topic Get them before they're gone!

Get them before they're gone!

We'll post updates to this thread when we're retiring a design or color combination in an effort to alert you guys so that you can get them before they're gone.
Working...
X