Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,525   Posts: 187,782   Members: 6,486   Active Members: 307
Welcome to our newest member, ozzyrussell.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Synik 22 in Night Walk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synik 22 in Night Walk

Any idea when we can expect the Synik 22 to come out in Night Walk?

Hi spicynoodles - sorry for the delay in replying here! We expect the Synik 22 in Night Walk to be ready some time in October or November. The picture just went up on the site today! Synik 22 Night Walk 400 Halcyon/Northwest Sky 200 Halcyon.

Comment

Do you know if there any plans to make the S22 in seapine? Not trying to be greedy here, as I'm quite happy with the S19 option, but I just thought I'd ask for planning purposes

Comment

Cool!! Thanks MikeV ! In terms of other interior colours that will be offered with Night Walk - I guess it won't happen til next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Surrealle View Post
          Do you know if there any plans to make the S22 in seapine? Not trying to be greedy here, as I'm quite happy with the S19 option, but I just thought I'd ask for planning purposes
          No plans for S22 in Seapine right now but it could be something that comes along in 2022. I'll add it to our color request tracking list!

Originally posted by spicynoodles View Post
          Cool!! Thanks MikeV ! In terms of other interior colours that will be offered with Night Walk - I guess it won't happen til next year?
          Yes- different interior options for Night Walk Synik 22 aren't likely before 2022 at this point. We do have Side Effects and Side Kicks on the way in Night Walk/Tidal though. Those should be ready next month

Comment

Originally posted by MikeV View Post

No plans for S22 in Seapine right now but it could be something that comes along in 2022. I'll add it to our color request tracking list!

Yes- different interior options for Night Walk Synik 22 aren't likely before 2022 at this point. We do have Side Effects and Side Kicks on the way in Night Walk/Tidal though. Those should be ready next month
            Hi Mike, any idea if the Side Kicks will be the version with the original strap attachment location? Thanks!
            I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

EXCELLENT. Side Kick in Night Walk / Tidal sounds perfect!
              I managed to grab a Side Effect in Tidal/Tidal and I love it. I know the Side Kicks are probably too big to be made with the 200d Halcyon entirely, but it really is great to have such a lightweight tiny purse. It fits in the bottom front pocket of the Synapse 19/Synik 22 as long as it's not stuffed too full.

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post

Hi Mike, any idea if the Side Kicks will be the version with the original strap attachment location? Thanks!
                Hey G42 - sorry I didn't come back to this sooner! Yes- this next batch of Side Kicks will have the old strap attachment style! We're working on getting the photos updated soon

Comment

One question and one comment RE: the S22 in Night Walk.

Q: Will the Night Walk colorway have the Racquet Coil zippers?

Comment: I believe "racquet" is misspelled under the S22 Materials and Specs section (written as RAQUET-COIL ZIPPER BAGS). Sorry, I had to say something...

Edit: I have a second question - will there be a Black Halcyon exterior/Solaris interior combo offered for the S22? If so, I will be heavily debating between Night Walk and Black/Solaris.
                  Last edited by jamesbond; 10-12-2021, 08:41 AM.
                  Burnt Orange is love, Burnt Orange is life
                  S22, Co-Pilot

Comment

Working...
                  X