Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,525   Posts: 187,782   Members: 6,486   Active Members: 307
Welcome to our newest member, ozzyrussell.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any hope for a Solaris Travel Tray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any hope for a Solaris Travel Tray?

Hi everyone! I'm brand new to the forums, but I've been a Tom Bihn fan for a while. However, I only recently started eyeing more of the accessories, rather than the larger backpacks and duffel bags.

With the 27th restock just announced, I was wondering if there's any hope of the Small Travel Trays being offered in Solaris again? I saw that Solaris is possibly being retired? Basically, I'm trying to figure out if I should just give up and order a different color, or if it's worth holding out for a future Solaris version. It's a beautiful color (and a great way to make sure I stop forgetting things on hotel nightstands...).

Thanks for any help!

Welcome to the Forums highdensitypancakes !

From previous posts, there was an overall shortage of halcyon due to supply chain disruptions... Solaris was announced as limited edition, but is very popular so will be around for a bit... but specific to Travel Trays or any other specific bag and timing, Darcy or the fine folks in Customer Service would have more info
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Thanks G42! I'll shoot them an email.

Comment

G42 Has it just right! We are bringing in more Solaris and it should be here soon-ish. As soon as we get it we'll work that color back into production. I expect Solaris Travel Trays will be available later this year!

Comment

Working...
        X