Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,525   Posts: 187,781   Members: 6,486   Active Members: 307
Welcome to our newest member, ozzyrussell.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is a Waste of a Post :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a Waste of a Post :)

Back to teaching in-person 100% and we have many rules/restrictions in place to keep our students safe. Just wanted to say the Makers Bag is a complete career saver!!!! It’s the simple things getting me through this Covid school year and the bag has a huge role in that!

That’s it. That’s the post.

Thank you for sharing your TB joy :-)

Comment

Sometimes you just need to wallow in the perfection of the perfect tool for the job
      I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

You don't have to sell me on them, I've got six of the darn things, lol.

Comment

Yay! We're happy that you're happy, so posts like this are absolutely not a waste (and they go a long way towards lifting our spirits when there's materials delays or the like, sigh.) Thank you for the work you do as a teacher!
          Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Whenever I'm in a bad/sad/uncertain mood, I'll tell my partner I'm going to play with my toys. That means pulling out all my Bihn bags and accessories and play packing them. It always improves my mood.
            Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is a PickUp Truck and Everyday Cubelet. Love all my shop bags, ghost whales, cubelets. Hoping to travel again soon to use my A30 and co-pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post
              Sometimes you just need to wallow in the perfection of the perfect tool for the job
              It really has become the perfect tool!

Comment

I am also 100% in person as a teacher (junior high/high school ages) and the Maker's Bag has been my EDC bag of choice! I like the east-west orientation and the zipper pockets to wrangle all the bits and bobs. I am also making use of the o-rings to attach pouches for extra masks, my wallet, and a pouch for change. Can confirm- awesome bag! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                X