Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,525   Posts: 187,782   Members: 6,486   Active Members: 307
Welcome to our newest member, ozzyrussell.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Synic 30 - Black 525 Ballistic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synic 30 - Black 525 Ballistic

Is there any word on when this color will be back in stock? I'm looking to make the plunge to my first TB.

Originally posted by Timewalker View Post
    Is there any word on when this color will be back in stock? I'm looking to make the plunge to my first TB.
    Welcome!

I discovered TB a few months ago and have been buying smaller bags and organizational pouches while I wait on my preferred color combo to be produced.

My guesstimate is we should see something next month. Though that’s mostly based on the website saying a restock should happen September/October.

I’d love to say you’re in good company while you wait, but I won’t be so presumptuous. I’ll just say you’re not alone.

Comment

I'll add my welcome to the Forums Timewalker

As BF67 mentioned, the status shows as September/October. If you need a better idea of timing, you can contact the fine folks in Customer Service or we can try tagging Darcy here

For what it's worth, given a restock is happening on various bags tomorrow, I would guess the next restock is at least two weeks out.
      I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Thank you both. I'd be using it for Equine Affaire come November (lots of free stuff as well as stuff to buy, so it should get a good stuffing for that!), so I may need to buy a color combo I'm a bit less excited for, but I can definitely wait until mid October and hope before I do make the plunge, haha.

Comment

Working...
        X