Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,586   Posts: 188,399   Members: 6,562   Active Members: 320
Welcome to our newest member, FlorBeadle.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perfect Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect Bag

I have found my perfect EDC bag. After years of looking, I have found the Parental Unit. It is like a larger size “sling” for me. Carried cross body. I can fit a fully loaded SK with a leather man, first aid kit, hand sanitizer, pocket Kleenex’s, etc. A 21oz water bottle, hard glasses case, a HLT2, masks and a couple GWOPs. The PU is not too big, not too small. Fits everything I need to carry all the time and a little extra room for things I may pick up along the way.

If offered again, which I hope TB does, I will purchase another one for backup. Maybe a Halcyon version.

Agreed, my PU has been a great EDC for me ever since I tested the one I had in anticipation of the preorder.

As I mentioned in another thread, I do miss the ability to add a waist strap for longer outings though, like you can with the MB. I have a bad back and can't carry the PU for extended periods, even with a good strap.

Comment

Working...
    X