Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,580   Posts: 188,313   Members: 6,539   Active Members: 284
Welcome to our newest member, tam017.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11/29 Debut & Restock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11/29 Debut & Restock Thread

Today, we're putting the finishing touches on the pages for three new (and new-ish) bags that'll be available for order on Monday 11/29. That process usually goes like this: we think we're totally done building the pages, and then, as we proof the description, we get inspired to take just a few more photos or better explain what we love about the design in particular.

Pages are on track to go live later today: I'll post links here as soon as that happens!

And, as you can see below, we have help with these last-minute-inspired-photos:

Click image for larger version

Name:	last-minute-photos.jpg
Views:	627
Size:	383.5 KB
ID:	337334
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Pages are going live faster than I can post!

Blog posts:
    11/29 Debut & Restock Notes
    2021 Holiday Shipping Schedule
    More Updates & What's Next

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Large Shepherd's Wool Utility Cloth in Glasgow & Home Modern Tartans !

Comment

After having some unexpected canine help taking photos of those two, I'm glad to say that I am now the permanent owner of one of each! Photos don't do them justice, and they're warmer wraps than one might expect.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post

After having some unexpected canine help taking photos of those two, I'm glad to say that I am now the permanent owner of one of each! Photos don't do them justice, and they're warmer wraps than one might expect.
          I ordered one of the large Shepherd’s Wool Utility Cloths in Neela Blue to give as a Christmas gift, and it’s lovely, but I’m absolutely drooling over the Tartan versions.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
            ...."an incident with a beet"

Am I the only one who thinks that would be a great title for a murder mystery!?
            I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Darcy the photo for the medium Tray Bien for Boreal actually shows small Aubergine

and since there's a small and a medium... does this imply the potential at some point for a large!?
              Last edited by G42; 11-22-2021, 07:02 PM.
              I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post

“We personally embrace this: it shows the bag is used, loved, and is all the better for it.“

i think this falls under the category of “character building experiences for Tom Bihn bags”

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post

“We personally embrace this: it shows the bag is used, loved, and is all the better for it.“

i think this falls under the category of “character building experiences for Tom Bihn bags”
                  hehehe! You two.

Comment

Darcy the photo for the medium Tray Bien for Boreal actually shows small Aubergine

and since there's a small and a medium... does this imply the potential at some point for a large!?
                    Fixed! We'll see about a Large based on feedback. Right now, the Small and Medium are doing their jobs quite well

Comment

Great to see the Firewood Carrier is back. Really practical and useful.

Comment

Always enjoy reading the “Updates and What’s next” blogs. Really helps manage expectations.
                        Does the DLBC w/ new attachment points fall in the MB/DLBP timeline?

Comment

Hello,
                          Will the synik in cordura 1000D Olive be available in the November 29th restock?
                          Thanks

Comment

Darcy - any word on availability of T45 frame? Also, what is the weight? (not shown in description) - Thanks.

Comment

Darcy -- Hello! Is there an estimated date for when the Techonauts will transition from the Design Lab label to the regular label? I'm holding out for the regular label (or at least trying to, if my willpower will cooperate). I thought the Design Lab was a pre-order only label, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Thanks for any update you can provide.

Comment

Working...
                              X