Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,767   Posts: 190,598   Members: 6,651   Active Members: 259
Welcome to our newest member, learn2route.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11/29 Debut & Restock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marbenais View Post

Would you share those photos with the canine assistance? How much does fur get embedded?
    marbenais I know you’re probably angling for some great dog pictures to go along with the “canine assistance” information about the Large Shepherd’s Wool Utility Cloth, but in the meantime you might like to view this December 2, 2021 YouTube review that
    Clara Parkes made fro her Wool Channel web site on traveling with wool (specifically, the Large Shepherd’s Wool Utility Cloth

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post

S25s will be done either next week or by the middle of this month. Side Kicks *might* be done around the middle of this month: if not then, later this month or early next.

Re: the Smart Alec - it's a priority for us, though I don't have estimates yet on any of those details. Walking that fine line between sharing too much too soon (stuff that might be subject to change) and not sharing anything at all, and right now, seems best to wait to share until we've got more details nailed down.

Thank you! This helps me plan. I'm getting ready to travel for several weeks so at this point will need to wait until at least the end of the month before I put in another order, to avoid leaving out attractive bait for porch pirates.

Comment

Working...
      X