Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,374   Members: 6,553   Active Members: 307
Welcome to our newest member, articulate.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you, Tom Bihn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, Tom Bihn!

I know this is cheesy but I just wanted to say thank you for your excellent customer service! My shipping box was shredded by gremlins on its way to me and several items were lost. I really appreciate how you instantly made it right and that you're not one of those companies that makes me chase down a refund from UPS myself.

P.S. I also just got my first Taiga bag and it's gorgeous! (I really hope you'll do another PU run someday so I can snag another one!)

Piggybacking on the cheesiness - I’m thankful for TB customer service as well. I specifically appreciate their pre order process. Participated in two pre orders this year and they deliver what was promised on time. It sounds like such a simple concept yet it’s surprising how often companies fail or botch pre orders.

Comment

+1. I appreciate TB customer service for their professionalism in handling any questions or feedback that I had. Thankfully I haven’t had a major catastrophe such as boxes getting “shredded by gremlins” (laughed way too hard at that statement) but I’ve always had confidence that TB would sort it out if that ever happened (knock on wood).
      Night Walk/Northwest Sky Paradigm, Navy/Ultraviolet Techonaut 45, Navy Mini Yeoman, everything Acuity

Comment

+1, the TB Crew is awesome. Thank you all!

Comment

I just shared your comments in our work chat: this kind of recognition means a lot to everyone here, especially on busy days like today (we're working to get everything wrapped up before we take the next four days off!) So: thank you
          Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Working...
          X