Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,737   Posts: 190,252   Members: 6,598   Active Members: 269
Welcome to our newest member, RagnGingr.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Side Effect Storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G42
    replied
    FWIW, when I carry a Side Kick, I carry the smaller 16oz Nalgene, which leaves room for more stuff

Leave a comment:

• Wanderlust77
    replied
    Originally posted by Surrealle View Post
    You might be able to fit it in a grab bag (if that's all you're trying to carry). Unfortunately I don't have a 32 oz nalgene to test it with, or else I'd check and let you know.

It does fit into a Grab Bag, but doesn’t leave too much room; maybe a wallet, phone, keys, but that’s about it.

Leave a comment:

• Surrealle
    replied
    You might be able to fit it in a grab bag (if that's all you're trying to carry). Unfortunately I don't have a 32 oz nalgene to test it with, or else I'd check and let you know.

Leave a comment:

• Shortie
    replied
    I think it's too bulky. It takes up about half of the volume of the bag and the side pockets are useless. I think it would be better to size up to an LGD, Cafe Bag, or Icon. Here's a pic of the LGD; there's lots of room left but the bottle is too tall to stand upright. The bottle will fit upright in the Cafe bags and Icon but I no longer own any of these bags so I can't take a pic, sorry.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• prach138
    replied
    Thanks for sharing! Do you find that the Side Kick is too bulky when the canteen in there?

Leave a comment:

• Shortie
    replied
    It doesn’t. It will fit in a Side Kick, but only on its side.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• prach138
    started a topic Side Effect Storage

Side Effect Storage

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out if a Side Effect bag can fit a Nalgene 32oz bottle or equivalent. Anyone out there with a Side Effect want to give it a shot? Thanks in advance!
Working...
X