Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,637   Posts: 189,058   Members: 6,624   Active Members: 294
MartyAuste
Forum Member
Welcome to our newest member, MartyAuste.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Search of my first TB…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Search of my first TB…

Hey all, first time poster, hope you’re well,

I just flat don’t have the budget for a full-priced TB (would love an S22 or S25), so I’ve been combing eBay for something that stays down in my price range and I’m getting weary of always being outbid and priced out. Is anyone aware of another site that allows folks to sell pre-owned bags that I could be checking in on?

Thanks so much!

—Joel

Originally posted by DJJazzyJoel View Post
    Hey all, first time poster, hope you’re well,

I just flat don’t have the budget for a full-priced TB (would love an S22 or S25), so I’ve been combing eBay for something that stays down in my price range and I’m getting weary of always being outbid and priced out. Is anyone aware of another site that allows folks to sell pre-owned bags that I could be checking in on?

Thanks so much!

—Joel
    Hi Joel, welcome!

There are a few places you could try, though TB bags do often sell for nearly the original price secondhand.

The Facebook group “Tom Bihn BST & Discussion” is quite active.

Craigslist in your city might yield some treasures.

Some people have found TB items on Poshmark.

In general, your standard color combinations are less likely to be bid up to silly numbers, so maybe keep an eye out for black/grey types of colors instead of the bags with green, purple and yellow interiors because people really hold out for their preferred lining colors.

Hope this helps, and good luck!

Comment

Working...
    X