Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,768   Posts: 190,599   Members: 6,653   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, larson58.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lost & found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lost & found

did anyone recently return a bag to tom bihn, but leave an item in it by mistake? if so, please let me know which bag and what item, and I’ll arrange to return it to you

Originally posted by margaretcetera View Post
    did anyone recently return a bag to tom bihn, but leave an item in it by mistake? if so, please let me know which bag and what item, and I’ll arrange to return it to you
    Welcome to the Forums margaretcetera ! Wow, that's weird that something would be in the bag since they're inspected if returned (tho mistakes can happen)...another option, maybe the crew left something when doing photos? I'm tagging Darcy and MikeV
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Just to add to what G42 said, you might want to email customer service with your order number. If they did sell you a return with something left inside, then they might be able to trace it (if not many of that item got returned, for instance).

Just a thought… the thing you found isn’t a small plastic bag of black cords, is it?

Comment

G42 thanks for the welcome! I was here a while ago under a different name, glad to be back. I was definitely surprised to find something in the bag. I’m a long time customer and have never had that happen before. and that does make sense about it maybe being a photo shoot situation. the item is high value but small so it could have been missed on inspection. thanks for the additional tags

Comment

Cristina I’ll definitely check with CS as a next step. I posted on reddit and facebook as well for starters. and no on the cords, those are already set up on the zipper pulls. hopefully I can return the item to its owner. thanks so much!

Comment

Working...
          X