Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,576   Posts: 188,294   Members: 6,534   Active Members: 280
Welcome to our newest member, Skysarwer.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New: Dyneema/nylon Organizer Pouches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New: Dyneema/nylon Organizer Pouches

Our new <strong><a href="http://www.tombihn.com/page/001/PROD/ACC/TB1216">Dyneema/nylon Organizer Pouches</a></strong> will add an extra pocket of organization to any bag. Made for us in Japan and dyed to our specifications, our Dyneema/nylon ripstop fabric is ultralight and tear-resistant, and is used as a lining fabric in many of our larger bags. Available in sizes Mini, Small, Medium, and Large. $9-$15. <a href="http://www.tombihn.com/page/001/PROD/ACC/TB1216">In-stock and ships within one business day.</a> Choose from colors Steel, Solar, and Iberian.

Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Ugh, Eliam is gonna kill me after the e-mail I just sent to change my order again, for like the 3rd time...LOL.

Tell him if he ships the order, I won't be able to change it anymore! ;-)

Nice looking pouches!

Comment

Please forgive me if this sounds inane, but has anyone considered a Dyneema-backed clear organizer pouch? This colorful Dyneema patterns could be very useful with the Large Clear Organizers, particularly to help sort different kinds of documents. Just a thought.
      Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Comment

Originally posted by MtnMan View Post
        Please forgive me if this sounds inane, but has anyone considered a Dyneema-backed clear organizer pouch? This colorful Dyneema patterns could be very useful with the Large Clear Organizers, particularly to help sort different kinds of documents. Just a thought.
        Yes, they have made the clear organizer pouches with Dyneema before.

moriond

Comment

Originally posted by MtnMan View Post
          I have a solar dyneema clear medium organizer pouch somewhere and you're right - it looks great.

I'd love a matching one in the iberian dyneema. I suspect that would look lovely too.

Jonathan

Comment

Working...
          X